Epidemic doesnt remove conditions of a target, does it?--GWPirate 16:12, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Nope. --Iggy 's other account 16:25, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
pff hypocondria does
hypocondria moves all conditions to target and epydemic moves these back to all. read skills description ingame or test it a least :/
- The strange point is: the skill description for hypocondria isnt the same ingame and on wiki. Tho be sure I tested it before posting it. --ComeOnItsMe 10:24, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- yea, epidemic doesnt remove conditions from the targetted foe but who care since you are supposed to spike big groups. the target will take direct damages from other spikers and edge of extinction will get him after u kill the rest shaking conditions with hypocondria and epydemic. --ComeOnItsMe 10:24, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I never said the target would lose conditions >.< but all foes around will.
OQRDAcw0QTA3ADC2kgNcQ2UOBA load that build, go outside great sunspear hall in HM. aggro a group of spiders, hide, spike them. you will see how it works maybe...u can solo and kill them in one spike. So.. with 3 more casters and some more conditions u can imagine the powerstrike. mesmer with R8 LB and 17 illusion would do like 248 damages points with hypocondria and another 248 with epidemic(so 496 pts in 1s), + deep wound to all will make it super fast. --ComeOnItsMe 10:24, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- You do realise any half of a gilwor player can farm those spiders with just one skill?--GWPirate 06:08, June 16, 2010 (UTC)
- of course. I m just giving you an opportunity to test how hypocondria and epidemic work since u dont believe me.
--ComeOnItsMe 09:46, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Guys cut this shit. Stop trolling. This is a legitimate build and you're being enormous niggers about it.@comeonitsme ignore obvious trolling, it's a life saver when it comes to getting something vetted, let alone tested.Docta Jenkins 09:15, June 23, 2010 (UTC)