This is a ritualist who can keep a foe under decent pressure, assist in running amber in Fort Aspenwood, and in some cases, capture amber mines
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Elementalist Channeling=12+1+2 Air_Magic=12 Spawning_Power=3+1][Spirit Rift][Lamentation][Renewing Surge][Glimmering Mark][Storm Djinn's Haste][Gale][Spirit Siphon][Bloodsong][/build] </pvxbig>
- Stalwart Insignia on head, hands, and feet
- Survivor Insignia on you chest and legs
- A major channeling rune
- A minor spawning/restoration rune
- Best vigor rune you can afford
- Bohdalz's Fury is an ideal channeling staff
- Use skills Lamentation, Renewing Surge, and Glimmering Mark to keep a single foe under decent pressure.
- While those skills are recharging, select a different target and use Spirit Rift and Gale if needed
- Keep a Spirit of Bloodsong in the area so that you can draw energy from it quickly and for added damage from Lamentation
- Use Storm Djinn's Haste to flee from foes quickly
- Mesmers in general are a pain.
- Glyph of Swiftness (replace Lamentation)
- Ancestor's Rage (replace Storm Djinn's Haste)
- Spirit Light (replace Gale)
This build does not have any healing. You may want to consider bringing Spirit Light.