Zaishen Nuking is a form of farming Balthazar Faction that is not unlike Zaishen Trapping. It utilizes high AoE damage from Fire Elementalists to destroy NPCs in the Zaishen Elite and Challenge missions. A Zaishen Nuke team is commonly consisted of:
How to nuke Zaishen
Zaishen nuking is incredibly straightforward. Each party member does their respective job. i.e. the three nuker elementalists cast high-damage AoE spells and the healer uses healing and protective spells to keep the team alive.
Useful tips for Surviving
- If fighting the four elementalists (Obsidian Spikers), Maintain Protective Spirit party-wide (monk), or keep Shelter up (ritualist). If using a Hero healer, Micro this. A nuker with Cry of Frustration is an asset against this team.
- Always bring effective condition and hex removal and/or regen to counter the mixed Degen team.
- To combat the ViM trappers, move around the arena to avoid their traps.
- To combat the IWAY Warriors, have an ele spec in Earth for Ward Against Melee to greatly mitigate damage from them.
What Elementalist Skills to Bring
- If using many DoTAoE spells, consider bringing an elementalist with Deep Freeze and/or Ice Spikes or Earthen Shackles
- These and other similar skills can help the Healer deal with the Degen team
- Can disrupt Obsidian spikes. One of few ways to survive an obsidian spike with 10+ spikers.
- Usable to great effect against the IWAY team.
- Incredibly useful in a predominantly fire nuking team.
- Non-Water AoE snare.
- great energy management synergy with Rodgort's Invocation
- Mesmer Primary nukers for Fast Casting.
Comparison to Trapping
- Stronger against degen and obsidian teams
- Generally slower than trapping
- Much weaker against VIM trapping team.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.