Sorry for the confusion.
The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This is a Ranger that trades the conditional Degen and Mobility/Defense of a standard Bow Ranger template for massive ranged damage. It is highly effective and fun.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Rt Expert=12+1+1 Marksmanship=12+1][Distracting Shot][savage shot][Sundering Attack][Penetrating Attack][Prepared Shot][Read the Wind][Lightning Reflexes][Death Pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor Insignia's on your armor.
- Flatbow with +15% damage over 50% health, +5 armor, and Vampiric mod. This will be your main bow for attacking.
- Flatbow with +5 energy, +30 health, and Sundering mod. Switch to this bow when you don't want the degen from your Vamp bow or when you need a quick bit of energy to do an attack.
- In your inventory, but not as main weapon sets, you'll want Recurve Bows of these same types in case Read the Wind gets hit by Diversion or shut down in some other manner. Flatbows have extremely high arcs when not under the effects of Read the Wind.
- +30 energy set, to use with Death Pact Signet.
- A Spear + Shield set, with +60 health in total, +5 armor on the Spear, and blind reduction on the Shield. Switch to this set when you think you'll be blinded and there is no removal around or when you need a quick boost of health.
- Clarity and Superior Vigor runes.
- Keep Read the Wind maintained at all times.
- Use Prepared Shot, Sundering Attack, and Penetrating Attack to dish out quick bursts of damage to targets.
- Use your interrupts wisely! Although this build can do a lot of damage, never forget that you're a RANGER. Shutting down opponents' skills can frequently be more powerful than raw damage.
- Use Lightning Reflexes to block attacks and/or for a quick boost of attack speed.