This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses synergy between Vow of Strength and Vengeance and Glyph of Renewal for super powered scythes.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Dervish/Nec Scythe=12+1+1 Wind=12+1 Blood=3][Vow of Strength][Dwayna's Touch][Whirling Charge][Guiding Hands][Blood Ritual][Harrier's Grasp][Awaken the Blood][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignias for the most health.
- A scythe
- A vampiric wapon to die at the start
- Maintain Vow of Strength over Vengeance
- Use Dwayna's Touch Light for a heal
- melee counters
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Mes smiting=12+1+1 prot=10+1 divine=8+1 insp=3][Reversal of Fortune][Mantra of Concentration][Draw Conditions][Divert Hexes][Shield of Absorption][Spirit Bond][Strength of Honor][Vengeance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor insignia for the most health.
- Maintain Strength of Honor on the dervishers
- Use your prots to assist the other monk
- Keep your team hex free with Diver Hexes
#4: The Useful Healer
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Ele Heal=12+1+1 Divine=8+1 Prot=10+1][Patient Spirit][Dwayna's Kiss][Dismiss Condition][Protective Spirit][Guardian][Holy Veil][Glyph of Renewal][Vengeance][/build] </pvxbig>
- All survivor is best for the most health
- Use an +5 energy +30health spear and a set of shields with +10 against some things and a high energy set too
- Have a HCT of spells set for Vengeance
- Maintain Vengeance on your dervishers so they do more damage (they kill themselfs at the start or you can let them die if its too slow)
- Use your prots to prevent damage before it happens
- Use your heals to make red bars go up