- Please put the builds you change in the edit summary.
- This template is used on the Main Page to display the current featured builds. Edit this page to change them.
- If you change a tested build, be sure to also update Past featured builds.
- Tested featured builds should be changed once every 7 days, untested ones, if and only if a build is evaluated. Once an untested build has been vetted, replace it with another. Do not just remove that build from the list.
- Featured untested builds do not have to be good; they are there to get more voting attention.
How to feature a build
- Make sure the build you're replacing is vetted in the case of untested builds, or has been up for a while in the case of tested builds.
- Click edit - to edit the page.
- Replace a currently featured build (which meets point 1) with your build. Be sure to put it in the right section (so PvP builds in PvP and PvE in PvE, builds for both can go in either).
- In the edit summary box, indicate what you are changing and the reason for doing so.
- Save the page.
- In the case of featured tested builds (builds in the tested sections) update Past featured builds.