This page is an official policy on PvXwiki.
It has wide acceptance among editors and is considered a standard that all users should follow.
This policy governs the creation, implementation, development, and production of build packs.
A page will be created in the Article namespace listing functional links to build packs (or a link to an external database of build packs).
- Build packs created for entire teams may be linked to by that Build page.
- Non-team builds may NOT contain build packs - they have template codes which can be saved directly from the page.
- Builds of which a duplicate or variant may exist on a team may NOT contain a link to team build packs.
- User-created build packs may NOT be stored on this page, but rather will be permitted only within the Userspace.
Primarily, build packs should encompass Good and Great builds of each category, as well as other build packs deemed necessary by the community.
Current Build Packs
All available Build Packs can be downloaded here.
The list currently includes:
- Hero section
- Alliance Battles
- Random Arenas
- PvE General
- Competitive Missions
- PvP Teams
Sign-ups for the categorical Build Packs is here.
- Each submission should describe why you feel the build pack is necessary.
- Each submission should contain links to each build to be included.
After a build is submitted, it will be reviewed and deemed to be either worthwhile or non-worthwhile.
- Worthwhile build packs should be moved to PvXwiki:Build Packs/Queue.
- At this point, build packs should be built and uploaded to the storage account.
- Once the upload is functional, the submission should be archived from the queue.
- Non-worthwhile build packs should be archived using methods similar to the AN.