This page is an official policy on PvXwiki.
It has wide acceptance among editors and is considered a standard that all users should follow.
This policy governs the creation, implementation, development, and production of build packs.
A Build Pack is simply a collection of Build template codes to be made available for download. This page will list functional links to build packs (or a link to an external database of build packs). Packs for each of the categories on the main page will be maintained by the Administrative staff as well as any interested users. Packs that use different criteria may be suggested as well.
Primarily, build packs should encompass Good and Great builds of each category, as well as other build packs deemed necessary by the community.
Current Build Packs
All available Build Packs can be downloaded here.
The list currently includes:
- PvE General
- Speed Clears
- PvE Teams
- Alliance Battles
- Competitive Missions
- Random Arenas
- PvP Teams
- Each submission should describe why you feel the build pack is necessary.
- Each submission should contain links to each build to be included.
After a build is submitted, it will be reviewed and deemed to be either worthwhile or non-worthwhile.
- Worthwhile build packs should be moved to PvXwiki:Build Packs/Queue.
- At this point, build packs should be built and uploaded to the storage account.
- Once the upload is functional, the submission should be archived from the queue.
- Non-worthwhile build packs should be archived using methods similar to the AN.