This policy governs the creation, implementation, development, and production of build packs.
A page will be created in the Article namespace listing functional links to build packs (or a link to an external database of build packs).
- Build packs created for entire teams may be linked to by that Build page.
- Non-team builds may NOT contain build packs - they have template codes which can be saved directly from the page.
- Builds of which a duplicate or variant may exist on a team may NOT contain a link to team build packs.
- User-created build packs may NOT be stored on this page, but rather will be permitted only within the Userspace.
Primarily, build packs should encompass Good and Great builds of each category, as well as builds by class.
- Each submission should describe why you feel the build pack is necessary.
- Each submission should contain links to each build to be included.
After a build is submitted, it will be reviewed and deemed to be either worthwhile or non-worthwhile.