All the unspoken rules and big no-no's we have written out plainly into text.
- Don't give everything you type in talk pages some random color. Keep it black. Otherwise, it disrupts text flow and hurts others' eyes.
- A Simple Warning
- A Temporary Ban (Increases with repeated violations)
- Perma-Ban merely for continuing to ignore the advice given from both Peers/Admins
A vandal on a wiki is much like a vandal in real life except instead of damaging physical property, he or she damages intellectual property. Normally vandalous edits made in good faith are not considered vandalous but should still be reverted. Reverting vandalous edits supersedes the 1RV rule.
- Reversion of any and all vandalous edits.
- First offenders get a warning on their talk page.
- Second offense is a permanent ban for registered users or a one month ban for unregistered ones (IP addresses).
- Vandalous edits made in good faith have a 2 warning policy followed by a one day ban. After that ban, any further vandalous edits made in good faith result in a permanent ban.
- Posting spam-like advertisements to other websites results in a permanent ban. No questions asked.
A sock puppet is an additional username used by a registered user here who already has one or more accounts. This is in almost all cases, extremely bad. Traditionally, sock puppets are used to make multiple high ratings on builds. This means builds that would normally go into worse categories stay in higher categories such as "Great" or "Good". This ruins the quality of builds on this wiki and makes users see us as untrustworthy.
With Real Vetting now in place, people have felt the need to push their builds into favored categories. Sadly, people have felt it necessary to make "sock puppets". This is unacceptable and lowers the wiki's quality of builds.
The only time multiple accounts are allowed is for a bot and such a bot must be approved by an administrator. For a basic idea on what a bot is, please see Wikipedia:Bot policy
- The sock puppet will be banned permanently without warning.
- Any votes by that sock puppet will be removed.
- For first time offenders, a warning will be posted on their talk page.
- Second time offenders will be permanently banned from the wiki.
Sock puppets are not tolerated because they undermine the goals of this wiki and consequently have one of the harshest punishment schemes. Do not use them.
Asking others to vote undeservedly high or low on builds without testing them also falls under this jurisdiction.
Please Note:Exceptions to the rules, may exist.