Certain efforts require a coordinated effort on the part of the community in order to facilitate the effort. A "Project" is any focused effort in order to improve or maintain an aspect of the Wiki. It is important to note that all projects are entirely voluntary.
Creating A Project Edit
Any user has the option of creating a new project.— In order to do so, make a new article in the "PvXwiki:" namespace with a title appropriate to the project. For instance, if you wanted to create a project in order to fix all the builds using deprecated templates, you would make the article PvXwiki:Deprecated Templates Project.
A well written project should include all of the following information divided into sections:
- A Brief Description
- Related projects (if applicable; PvXwiki:Deprecated Templates Project would list PvXwiki:New Template Creation Project as related)
- Parent projects (if applicable; PvXwiki:Deprecated Templates Project would list PvXwiki:Template Project as its parent)
- Child projects (if applicable; PvXwiki:Template Project would list PvXwiki:Deprecated Templates Project as its child)
The following additional information is typically added to Projects:
- A template specific intended for articles that fall under the scope of the project
- Links to any relevant guidelines, for example, Style and Formatting guidelines.
- What needs to be done (i.e. a "To-Do List")
- Other templates that might facilitate the project.
Projects should be added to Category:Community projects.
Project directory Edit
All known projects should be listed below.