- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: I guess so. I wasn't planning to, but if I insist. (If you want a wall of text, see my previous RfA(s). ··· Danny So Cute 03:55, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
- I support anything that will piss off saint. 07:27, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Third time's the charm. I've probably given some reasoning in previous RfA's. Anyways, he makes for a level headed admin. --Chaos? -- 09:11, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- with hope that he dosen't disappoint---XTREME 09:59, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I was going to vote neutral, since we have so many admins; however, I remembered that in my RfA Auron said that we should vote based on merit and leave the worrying about over-crowding to him. So, that's what I'm going to do. I understand that Danny has his faults (e.g. trolling when he's bored, etc.), but Danny also has a few positive qualities that I'd like to see in an admin role.
- Danny has an advanced understanding of code in general, not just wiki code. I think this could benefit the wiki in the future, especially if we ever decide to improve upon the foundation of the site or if we decide to do a PvX2 for GW2.
- Danny is a "no bullshit" kind of guy. He has that Auron-like quality of easily seeing through peoples' attempts to drama whore and he wont put up with the kind of ridiculousness we've seen out of people like Gringo recently.
- Danny knows the game well. Basically, if there's a playable area in GW, Danny has played it. He, therefore, has the unique ability to critique builds across genre and if he's able to keep from BM'ing too often, he'll do a great job with builds.
- Danny is dedicated to this wiki (believe it or not) and I believe that his intentions are to improve upon it. Now, he may not always do it in the gentlest of manners (new users are going to hate him, but that's why I thank god for Lau), he will more than likely add something of great value to the site with motivation.
- Long vote, but I thought it was time I actually laid out how I feel about this. Karate Jesus 14:08, 1 April 2010
- (your vote here)
- Need to review conts further when I'm less tired. Right now I'm still on the fence. ToraenTheJanitor 08:48, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
- Edging more on the side of Decline as per this, but time has moved on... a bit, so I will look over recentish contributions and such when I can be bothered to. --Frosty 10:03, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm very undecided in this case. I feel Danny has improved since his last RfA, and I'm seeing less retarded edits (can't think of a more suitable word atm), however I've still only seen a few edits (there have been some) that make me think "He'd make a good admin". I'll have a look through his conts/logs later and see if there's anything that makes my mind up. ~ PheNaxKian talk 11:23, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I've never really communicated with Danny directly and I'm not part of this tight circle of friendship that he is in which gives me a (somewhat) objective view of him. I would describe him as inconsistent, he generally contributes to the wiki in more ways than one but sometimes he just reverts to just socializing (read:trolling) which doesn't help in anyway. He has improved though, he is active and he is good at PvP as well. but I would like to see him become more consistently level-headed before he becomes an admin. Amorality 11:41, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.