- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: I guess so. I wasn't planning to, but if I insist. (If you want a wall of text, see my previous RfA(s). ··· Danny So Cute 03:55, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
- I support anything that will piss off saint. 07:27, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Third time's the charm. I've probably given some reasoning in previous RfA's. Anyways, he makes for a level headed admin. --Chaos? -- 09:11, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- with hope that he dosen't disappoint---XTREME 09:59, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I was going to vote neutral, since we have so many admins; however, I remembered that in my RfA Auron said that we should vote based on merit and leave the worrying about over-crowding to him. So, that's what I'm going to do. I understand that Danny has his faults (e.g. trolling when he's bored, etc.), but Danny also has a few positive qualities that I'd like to see in an admin role.
- Danny has an advanced understanding of code in general, not just wiki code. I think this could benefit the wiki in the future, especially if we ever decide to improve upon the foundation of the site or if we decide to do a PvX2 for GW2.
- Danny is a "no bullshit" kind of guy. He has that Auron-like quality of easily seeing through peoples' attempts to drama whore and he wont put up with the kind of ridiculousness we've seen out of people like Gringo recently.
- Danny knows the game well. Basically, if there's a playable area in GW, Danny has played it. He, therefore, has the unique ability to critique builds across genre and if he's able to keep from BM'ing too often, he'll do a great job with builds.
- Danny is dedicated to this wiki (believe it or not) and I believe that his intentions are to improve upon it. Now, he may not always do it in the gentlest of manners (new users are going to hate him, but that's why I thank god for Lau), he will more than likely add something of great value to the site with motivation.
- Long vote, but I thought it was time I actually laid out how I feel about this. Karate Jesus 14:08, 1 April 2010
- He's been active on wiki for a long time and knows what he's doing, and his still one of the most active. I could add stuff about making sardonic comments and stuff but that's the general attitude of the wiki.--Relyk talk 21:03, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- He's still a tool. Andy 15:27, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- As per request - He is not level headed, he jumps to stupid conclusions, trolls, barely contributes "positively" and I don't think he even knows what "resolving a conflict" is. The chance of him not abusing ban is very low - although I think most admins here aren't harsh enough with their bans, I'm certain he will ban without sufficient reasoning. As said before, wikicode etc etc don't need admin to help there, current admins can cope with all the simple crap (blah blah blah). Please note, I will not be responding to any bullshit response this gets. Andy 18:52, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Telling the person you like least in a fight to shut the fuck up isn't "conflict resolution". He doesn't need to be an admin to help with coding, so i don't see how that should factor in. The last thing we need is another circlejerk admin voted in by popularity. He also says things like "Is there anything to do besides troll around here half the time?", proving that he doesn't wish to stop being a cockknocker. I don't see how people think he wishes to improve upon the wiki when almost all of his edits are just him whipping out his epeen and telling people to stfu. He brings nothing of merit at all to the admin team. Gringo 22:50, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Meh, see the last RfA, nothing has really changed... If PvX2Wikia or w/e comes around then the coding of mr sensual danny would come into hand but it's no reason for him to be promoted. I think quoting Grinch will sum this up "Becoming an administrator is not something that happens just because you've spent enough time on the wiki." --Frosty 08:43, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Need to review conts further when I'm less tired. Right now I'm still on the fence. ToraenTheJanitor 08:48, 1 April 2010 (UTC)
Edging more on the side of Decline as per this, but time has moved on... a bit, so I will look over recentish contributions and such when I can be bothered to. --Frosty 10:03, April 1, 2010 (UTC)<s>
- I'm very undecided in this case. I feel Danny has improved since his last RfA, and I'm seeing less retarded edits (can't think of a more suitable word atm), however I've still only seen a few edits (there have been some) that make me think "He'd make a good admin". I'll have a look through his conts/logs later and see if there's anything that makes my mind up. ~ PheNaxKian talk 11:23, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I've never really communicated with Danny directly and I'm not part of this tight circle of friendship that he is in which gives me a (somewhat) objective view of him. I would describe him as inconsistent, he generally contributes to the wiki in more ways than one but sometimes he just reverts to just socializing (read:trolling) which doesn't help in anyway. He has improved though, he is active and he is good at PvP as well. but I would like to see him become more consistently level-headed before he becomes an admin. Amorality 11:41, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.