Describe the build.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=W/A Strength=11 Swordsmanship=9+1+3 Tactics=6+3 Shadowarts=8][Flail][Counterattack][Standing Slash][Hundred Blades][watch yourself][Shadow Refuge][Lions Comfort][Enraging Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
Tactics is not needed for this build, I use as I prefer tactics shields, no effect on build
* Armor Runes- --Radiant helm of Vigor (Min,Maj,Sup) (+1 Swordsmanship Attribute helm)
--Knights Chest of Attunement
--Knights Gauntlets of Sup Asorbtion
--Knights Leggings of Sup Swordmanship
--Knights boots of Sup Tactics or Strength
- Attack Weapons
--Zealous Sword of Fortitude
- Defense Shields
--any shield Tactics or Strength
+10 Armor (vs Piercing dmg)---Cave/Spiders +30hp
+10 Armor (vs Slashing dmg)---Driftwoods +30hp --
Use Enraging Charge to run past the shadow army towards the beach.
- This should be pretty self explanatory
- when you run a few times you will always run towards a specific bush
- that will always aggro the Shadow Beast that pops up.
Driftwoods: Equip the slashing shield These are really simple. Use
- 100B+Counter to gain Adren to initiate flail
- You shouldn't need watch yourself unless attacking 6 Driftwoods at a time.
Dryders: These are easy but can hit you hard when not watching your HP level All you need is 100B+Flail+Lions comfort, otherwise you loose crazzy hp and mana
Armored Cave spiders:
- Equip piercing shield
- These are the easiest to kill but hardest on your hp level
- Similar to every other foe, except you have to maintain your hp and 100B fairly often.
- Watch yourself is very very important to reduce your dmg when taking on 6+ spiders
- of course use Shadow refuge, but its also advised to use counter before to get
- that free attack for zero energy before you use your assassin heal.
If you have a better way to word this build your welcome to edit it, later I shall use pictures