i think we seriously nee something like this, to help outline what's acceptable and what's not in terms of copyright. I do intend to edit the actual copyright page as well (the on you see when you press edit), so that's a bit more up to par.
- Auron would have to correct me on this, but I believe we get fair usage or some such thing that allows us to use stuff from their website (as long as it's attributed). ~ PheNaxKian Sysop 12:21, 21 January 2009 (EST)
- added =p. So does anyone have any reason not to pass this (it might be worth while merging this with the copyright page that's linked to when you're editing a page :/) ~ PheNaxKian Sysop 21:38, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- I have no idea what you're on about phen, but I give this Policy a thumbs up, we should have had one a while ago really. Frosty po! 21:41, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Is this a policy, or should it just be part of the help section? - Misery Says Moo 21:42, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- (EC)When you're editing a page, if you look under the edit window it says "All contributions to PvXwiki are considered to be released under the CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 (see PvXwiki:Copyrights for details)."
- Basically PvXwiki:Copyrights is a miserable excuse of a page, and this covers basicaly what that's meant to, so i was saying it might be worth just merging the two at that location =p. ~ PheNaxKian Sysop 21:45, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.