I think we should scrap the layout copied from GW and create our own layout for this page. The option is to copy the edit history over from GW, but I think it would be nicer to rework the page into something unique to this site.
Can someone please update this page according to Real Vetting. GCardinal 00:26, 23 May 2007 (CEST)
- It already has been. The only change that needed to be made was that Real Vetting needed to be moved into the official policy section, which I already did. It is just disguised as "Official Vetting Policy" and can be found under the "Build policies" heading. I don't see what else needs to be done. *Defiant Elements* +talk 00:30, 23 May 2007 (CEST)
How about adding the attribution to original authors instead of deleting? Or was the page so bad that you wanted to start from scratch? --Hhhippo 11:45, 4 June 2007 (CEST)
- I don't know, yet, how the original author wants it attributed. I'd have to ask him, wait for a response, then proceed to attribute it correctly, all the while it would sit as a copyvio. The info can be used (and retrieved, naturally) but not until we attribute it in the manner specified by the author. -Auron 11:48, 4 June 2007 (CEST)
- Ok, is see. Maybe we could, as a temporary solution, replace all the pages that Tanaric wants wiped by a comment stating we follow the corresponding policies on GuildWiki, and a link to that. In case of PvXwiki:Administrators of course also the admin list should survive.
- I hope it's not a copyvio to follow a policy that someone else has written... --Hhhippo 12:10, 4 June 2007 (CEST)
- K, sounds good. Could you do that for each article once I wipe it? -Auron 12:13, 4 June 2007 (CEST)