I think we should scrap the layout copied from GW and create our own layout for this page. The option is to copy the edit history over from GW, but I think it would be nicer to rework the page into something unique to this site.
Can someone please update this page according to Real Vetting. GCardinal 00:26, 23 May 2007 (CEST)
- It already has been. The only change that needed to be made was that Real Vetting needed to be moved into the official policy section, which I already did. It is just disguised as "Official Vetting Policy" and can be found under the "Build policies" heading. I don't see what else needs to be done. *Defiant Elements* +talk 00:30, 23 May 2007 (CEST)
How about adding the attribution to original authors instead of deleting? Or was the page so bad that you wanted to start from scratch? --Hhhippo 11:45, 4 June 2007 (CEST)
- I don't know, yet, how the original author wants it attributed. I'd have to ask him, wait for a response, then proceed to attribute it correctly, all the while it would sit as a copyvio. The info can be used (and retrieved, naturally) but not until we attribute it in the manner specified by the author. -Auron 11:48, 4 June 2007 (CEST)
- Ok, is see. Maybe we could, as a temporary solution, replace all the pages that Tanaric wants wiped by a comment stating we follow the corresponding policies on GuildWiki, and a link to that. In case of PvXwiki:Administrators of course also the admin list should survive.
- I hope it's not a copyvio to follow a policy that someone else has written... --Hhhippo 12:10, 4 June 2007 (CEST)
Proposed Policies in Well Established Policies
- Just did it. I just got caught up in something else and neglected to do that. However, I can't think of any good acronyms for any of them other than YAV, so for now, unless someone else can think of some, the rest don't need acronyms. *Defiant Elements* +talk 01:27, 5 August 2007 (CEST)
I'm tired someone else add blurbs about all the policies. It's a much needed improvement because we have so many policies. This way, it's easier for newer users to adjust to the way the wiki works. —ǥȓɩηɔɧ〚₮/ḉ〛 21:51, 13 August 2007 (CEST)
I fixed your yellow. Also, if you look at the nav bar, the color is different than the rest of the frame. If you're going to change to a different color, make sure it makes sense: ex. Light blue links on mud yellow is not a pleasant color combo. —ǥȓɩηɔɧ〚₮/ḉ〛 21:58, 13 August 2007 (CEST)