Use Temple Strike to knock out Casters & Melee/Rangers. In addition to that your last 3-4 skills do about 341-441 damage.
The build code in the white frame is wrong, i don't know how to change it.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/R Dead=12+1+3 Dagger=10 Crit=7 WildernessSurvival=4][Poison Tip Signet][Iron Palm][Temple Strike][Twisting Fangs][Signet of Deadly Corruption (PvP)][Signet of Toxic Shock][Impale][Dash] [/build]
- Right Build Code is: OwJkgRdqHPe0loED3DCji4bWC0EE
- Use [[Poison Tip Signet] before engaging Foes.
- Engage Foes with [[Dash]
- Attack once normally, if you want to knock the enemy down.
- If not just start with [[Iron Palm] -> [[Temple Strike] -> [[Twisting Fangs] -> [[Signet of Deadly Corruption (PvP)] -> [[Signet of Toxic Shock] -> [[Impale]
- Your main damage are the signets and Impale. As soon as you hit with [[Twisting Fangs] start casting these skills. Most casters try to run away as soon as they are dazed, let them run, your skills will reach them anyway.
- All aggressive skills need quite long to recharge.
- If [[Iron Palm], [[Temple Strike] or [[Twisting Fangs] becomes interrupted all you can do is using [[Signet of Toxic Shock] and wait for recharge of the attack skills.
- If you're blinded you can't hope for a chance. Both Attack Skills cost tot many energy and too long recharge to risk using them, if you're not sure hitting the enemy.
- Blocking enemys. Both Attack Skills cost tot many energy and too long recharge to risk using them, if you're not sure hitting the enemy.
- [[Signet of Shadows] instead of [[Dash]
Most Mesmers use Empathy against any kind of Assassins, this build takes 2-3 hits from Empathy, not more.