Elite Zaishen / Fast Balthazar Points Farm - Team with one player and 3 Heroes !
- you need 3 "fire" Elementalists and/or mesmers Heroes with meteor shower and some fire damage,
and you'll play the ranger/ritu with this build :
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Ritualist WildernessSurvival=11+1+3 Expertise=10+1 communing=10][spike trap][barbed trap][tripwire][brambles][pestilence][healing spring][earthbind][frozen soil][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor with energy
- Weapons : any ; a wand with max energy's the best choice I would say.
- first of all flag your heroes most backwards from the door,where they can cast their spells on your traps without being too close
- Put spike and barbed traps against the door but place them so your're sure at least one will trigger(one of each trap is enough !)
with some experience you'll know where to put them depending on wich map you are
- then both spirits just behind each trap location ( just a small step behind )
- then again one step behind and place your third trap : tripwire ...this is just in case enemies resist to first wave of knockdown
- then run backwards where you flagged heroes and go a bit further than them(if you're in a very small starting place just stay where heroes are)to cast : earthbind (first this one to be sure to have a max lenght knockdown at spike time ),then frozen soil and finally healing spring on the spot where heroes stand to avoid bad surprise.
I use 2 elementalit/Monk with exactly the same build and one mesmer/Ele who's got deepfreeze :
- the Fire Elementalists :
[build prof=Elementalist/Monk FireMagic=11+1+3 EnergyStorage=10+1 Protectionprayers=3][glyph of lesser energy][meteor shower][searing flames][searing heat][remove hex][dismiss condition][fire attunement][aura of restoration][/build]
- the Mesmer/Ele :
[build prof=Mesmer/Elementalist FastCasting=11+1+1 FireMagic=12 WaterMagic=5 InspirationMagic=4+1][glyph of lesser energy][deep freeze][meteor shower][savannah heat][breath of fire][power drain][fire attunement][aura of restoration][/build]
- You don't need to micro your heroes , just let them do the job ! for their weapons you just have the choice but energy boosts is the best.