This build uses apply poison to instantly cover both bleeding and deep wound, it causes good degeneration while able to pressure reliably.
<pvxbig> [build prof=range/warri swords=12 expert=10+1 wilder=8+1+1][crippling slash][gash][apply poison][troll unguent][Antidote signet][frenzy][natural stride][Resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor Insignias
- Elemental Sword of Fortitude (such as Icy) with a 15^50 Inscription
- Vampiric Sword of Fortitude with a 15^50 Inscription
- Use any shield you see fit (warrior or paragon) due to the attributes not meeting the requirement, you will only receive 8AL, so the shield choice is based on looks. Use either a -5 (20%) or a -2 while in stance mod.
The usage all depends on which build you chose.
- Precast Apply Poison before engaging.
- Recast Apply Poison as needed.
- Pick a target to pressure, generally a caster of some sort, and build adrenaline. Use Natural Stride to pursue if they kite, and use frenzy to build adrenaline quickly.
- Use Crippling Slash followed by Gash to inflict a Deep Wound that will be instantly covered by Poison and recovered on each hit.
- Use Troll Unguent to heal. If there are any interrupters, such as a ranger, use Natural Stride while activating it to prevent interruptions.
- Use Antidote Signet to remove Blind, Poison or Disease from yourself.
- Whenever an ally dies, immediately resurrect them with Resurrection Signet.
- If your target becomes protected with multiple enchantments, such as Aegis and Guardian, switch targets.
- Natural Stride is your cancel stance for Frenzy.
- Mass Degeneration.
- Huge mobs.
- Anti-Melee hexes.
- Sometimes invinci builds.
- A safer IAS, such as Flurry.
- In places where a rez is not needed, carry Final Thrust.