Hi my name is Braxton. I am an active player of Guild Wars. My favorite profession is Assassin because of the heavy melee damage. I am a PvE fan and I mainly do vanquishing. Please do not edit this page. If something needs editing, please request it on my Talk Page.
Some of my favorite Guild Wars builds.
"Save Yourselves Spammer"
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Warrior daggermastery=12+1+1 criticalstrikes=12] [Golden Fox Strike][Wild Strike][Death Blossom][Moebius Strike][Critical Agility][Critical Eye][For Great Justice!]["Save Yourselves!" (Luxon)][/build] </pvxbig>
- You can change FGJ for any skill you wish. FGJ is not required in this build as you can keep up SY without it.
- Heavy Enchantment Removal
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Elementalist daggermastery=12+1+1 criticalstrikes=10 watermagic=8][Asuran Scan][Golden Fox Strike] [Wild Strike] [Death Blossom][Moebius Strike][Conjure Frost][Critical Agility][Critical Eye][/build] </pvxbig>
- You can exchange any Conjure skill you wish as long as your daggers have that damage type. For example, if I modded my daggers with a fire tang, it would deal fire damage. Conjure spells only work if your weapon inflicts that type of damage.
- Works great with Strength of Honor. Consider giving one of your heroes this skill.
- Heavy Enchantment Removal
Soldier's Stance Assassin
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Warrior daggermastery=11+1+1 criticalstrikes=10+1 tactics=10][Critical Eye][Dwarven Stability][Soldier's Stance]["Fear Me!"][Asuran Scan][Jagged Strike][Fox Fangs][Death Blossom][/build] </pvxbig>
- This build works very well in PvE. You have a constant 75% to block, 33% attack speed, 50% chance to critical, and large amounts of damage.
Jaya Bluffs Shocker Feather Farm
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Elementalist earthmagic=12 shadowarts=9 airmagic=9][Mindbender][Windborne Speed] [Shroud of Distress] [Glyph of Lesser Energy]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Shockwave][Teinai's Crystals][Crystal Wave][/build] </pvxbig>
- Staff of Enchanting
- Radiant armor
- +20 Energy Staff (optional)
This build only works in Normal Mode.
- First go into Jaya Bluffs.
- Now cast Mindbender first. When it is about to run out, cast Windborne Speed. Keep repeating the process for infinite IMS.
- Before engaging a group, cast Shroud of Distress --> Mindbender --> Glyph of Lesser Energy.
- Now run into group and when most of them circle you, cast "By Ural's Hammer" --> Shockwave --> Teinei's Crystals --> Crystal Wave.
- If any survive, simply go up to them and cast Shockwave on them when it recharges.
- Keep your IMS up and run to another group and repeat.
What To Collect
- Feathered Crest
Simply collect and salvage them. They salvage to 2-3 feathers each.
- "By Ural's Hammer" is required in this build. Without it, you will not generate enough damage to kill the Sensali.
- You will need Shroud of Distress. This is because you will take too much damage without a self heal. However, many self heals can replace it.
- It does not matter the order you cast the Earth Magic skills. However, it is recommended to cast Shockwave first, so it will recharge faster to kill off any survivors.
Chaos Planes Sandman
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Dervish shadowarts=12+1+3 scythemastery=10 earthprayers=8 criticalstrikes=2][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form] [Conviction] [Shroud of Distress][Ebon Battle Standard of Honor][Sand Shards][Farmer's Scythe][Mindbender][/build] </pvxbig>
- Mindbender: Dash, Dark Escape, or Death's Charge
- +20 energy Staff of Enchanting
- Scythe of Enchanting with "Hale and Hearty" or "Have Faith"
- Max AL armor with all radiant runes
- 105hp armor for chambers
- Getting Spiked from Charged Blackness and Skeleton of Dhuum.
- Having your bonds stripped with your 105hp armor on.
- Not maintaining Shadow Form and Shroud of Distress in Chaos Planes.
- Having your heroes killed in the Chambers.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/ Protectionprayers=10+3 Smitingprayers=12 Divinefavor=8][Ray of Judgment][Bane Signet][Shield of Absorption][Protective Spirit][Blessed Signet][Protective Bond][Essence Bond][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Ritualist Curses=12 Restorationmagic=9 Soulreaping=9][Spiteful Spirit][Well of Darkness][Enfeebling Blood][Mend Body and Soul][Weapon of Warding][Protective was Kaolai][Signet of Lost Souls][Flesh of my Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/ spawningpower=12 channelingmagic=12 restorationmagic=3][Signet of Spirits][Bloodsong][agony][painful bond][ancestor's rage][spirit rift][rupture soul][Flesh of my Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Monk: Avoid Combat
- Necromancer: Guard
- Ritualist: Guard
- If there is any mistake in my guide, please post it on my Talk Page. Thanks!
- Start by equiping your 105hp armor. Do not take quest. Have the monk enchant you with the bonds. When ready, flag your heroes away and aggro 2-3 aatxes on each side. Make sure to keep Shadow Form up because a Nightmare might strip your bonds.
- While tanking the aatxes, have the heroes cast their skills on them. Make sure the monk casts Ray of Judgment on them. You will need to micro him to do this.
- The aatxes should be dead. Now aggro the other side.
- Repeat the steps.
- You do NOT have to kill the northern aatxes. You will only need to kill the side aatxes.
- Switch your armor to max AL once all required aatxes are dead.
- Kill the Skeleton of Dhuum when he passes by you.
- Now take quest.
- Take off all bonds enchanted on you.
- Simply kill all grasping that spawn. Once all 3 groups of grasping are dead, the gate will open.
Final Part for Heroes
- Now continue the path to Planes. There will be more grasping that show up.
- Kill all grasping you see.
- Now use a IMS consumable such as a Birthday Cupcake.
- Flag your heroes and run. Grab the last 3 grasping and pull them to your heroes.
- Kill them.
- Now, if the Obsidian Behemoths aren't blocking the way, you can simply keep your heroes flagged and run to Planes. However if they are, kill the aatxes and have your heroes kill the behemoths.
- Your heroes can be dead or alive. However, they cannot follow you to planes if you wish to keep your drops. Keep them flagged far away.
Running to Chaos Planes
- Keep Shroud of Distress up at all times. This is because of the damage from the behemoths along the way.
- Now simply start running to Planes. This is very easy if you have done this before. If you need to know the directions, watch a youtube video.
- Before aggroing Charged Blackness, cast Mindbender. Make sure to keep up Shadow Form against them. Mindbender will keep them from shocking and spiking you. Also it will prevent Shadow Form getting interrupted.
Planes: Spot One
- Remember, keep up Shroud of Distress and Shadow Form at all times. Use conviction on huge mobs.
- You will now need to kill certain banished to spawn Mindblades. The two banished you will need to kill is the Northern one and the one by Pits.
- Kill the Northern one first. Aggro some Wailing Lords to kill it faster.
- Once it is killed, 3 Mindblades should spawn.
- Run to the Pit's Banished. Kill him to spawn 3 more Mindblades.
- Aggro both groups of Mindblades.
- Try to pull them by a wall. Now simply go up to them and spam 5-6-7 on them. Repeat until dead.
- Once all is dead, there should be a lot more mindblade spawn. Simply aggro them all and repeat the killing procedure. Make sure to maintain Conviction.
- Keep killing them until there is no more to spawn.
Planes: Spot Two
- Now run to the Pools side. Kill the Banish over there to spawn more Mindblades. Watch out for Skeleton of Dhuum.
- Kill the mindblades to spawn a lot more.
- Kill Mindblades until no more spawn. Try to pull them to a wall for faster killing.
- The other parts of Planes can be done. However, you must be careful to avoid Skeleton of Dhuum.
My Goals At The Moment
- Work on my new Elementalist. Make his heroes really good. Also give him elite armor. Try to play him through Guild Wars.
Games I Am Currently Playing
- Pokemon SoulSilver (NDS)
- Guild Wars (PC)
- NCAA Football 2009 (X360)
March 6, 2010 Pokemon Giveaway: 3 PCP
Thats right! Tonight I am giving away 3 Picachu Colored Pichu for FREE! These are legit and was gotten from the official source. I am currently posting the giveaway on GameFAQs right now. To apply for one, simply post here or on GameFAQs. If you post on here, you will get a better chance for one. Please post a signature to your posts here. My official signature is Braxton619. Here are currently the winners of these prizes:
- Pichu #1: aoefreak9229
- Pichu #2: aoefreak9229
- Pichu #3: aoefreak9229
Contest is done.
Creating Your Hacked Pokemon Service (FREE)
The service is now terminated. Sorry for the inconvenience. All emails related to this will be deleted.
To Do List
- A_Red_Chocobo <verified>
- fredfredburger9 <verified>
- rybee_rocks <unverified>
- grimreaper091 <verified>
- Ballin760 <verified>
- ktbrom <verified>
I am not accepting anymore requests due to flooding.
Ready To Pickup
- azn_p3rsuation <verified>
- Skyminxyz <verified>
- PieFlinger <verified>
- Michael A <verified>
- SSJ3Chris <verified>
- Xatinero <verified>
- Lolipop18 <verified>
- Richard <verified>
- keva1985 <verified>
- PalCel <verified>
- DarkKenzu <verified>
- V Odiot 1304 <verified>
- Maddog Welch <verified>
"Thanks again! You're awesome ^_^. Really, you've done great for me, so 5/5 (rating). It's perfect and just what I asked for, so no worries there! Thanks again man! :D"
"You are the best! 5 stars all the way. You did what you said you would, and you were courteous, generous and helpful. Thank you so much"
"thanks i will diffently recommend you to any one 5 stars all the way"
"I rate you 5/5. You were great, I got my Pokemon quickly, I and greatly appreciate your service. Thanks for being awesome!"
"Great Job! I got just what I wanted. I would definitely trust you to help me again. I give you a 5 out of 5."
- V Odiot 1304
"You're service is awesome! I got my pokemon fast and it was exactly what I wanted! 5/5!"'
- Maddog Welch
"one cool dude 4/5 only missed one aspect but nicely done"
Builds I Am Currently Testing
- There is nothing posted at the moment.