<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/x Resto=12+3+1 Spawning=12+1][Ritual lord] [rejuvenation] [recovery] [recuperation] [life] [spirit to flesh] [boon of creation] [fomf][/build]
Because of Ritual Lord, your Binding rituals will be at 20 for each one. These will be the actual effects of each binding ritual
</pvxbig> <pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/x Communing=12+3+1 Spawning=12+1] [Pain] [Anguish] [disenchantment] [shadowsong] [Signet of Ghostly might] [Boon of creation] [Summon Spirits] [Fomf] [/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/x Communing=12+3+1 Spawning=12+1] [Soul twisting] [Shelter] [Displacement] [Union][armor of unfeeling] [Boon of creation] [Vampirism] [summon spirits] [/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/x Channeling=12+3+1 spawning=12+1] [bloodsong] [agony] [Signet of spirits] [painful bond] [destruction] [rupture soul] [boon of creation] [Fomf] [/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [Build prof=E/x Earth_magic=12+3+1 energy_storage=12+1] [elemental attunement] [earth attunement] [elemental lord] [Ward of stability] [ward of weakness] [ward against foes] [ward against melee] [ward against elements] [/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E Smiting_Prayers=12+1 Divine_favor=12+3+1] [Glyph of lesser energy] [blessed light] [reversal of damage] [smite condition] [smite hex] [Optional] [optional] [smiters boon] [/build]
optional optionals include
- [[Seed of Life] (highly recommended)
- [[Divine Healing@16]
- [[Heavens Delight@16]
- [[Watchful Healing@16]
- [[Divine Intervention@16]
- [[Castigation Signet@13] (Not recommended)
- [[Scourge Healing@13] (for areas with healers)
- [[Scourge Sacrifice@13] (obvious)
- [[Scourge Enchantment@13] (obvious)
The Vengeful spammer
You could also consider bringing a Vengeful rit This one is very broad. It can be useful, but its not quite as dependable and doesn't have the damage output that a smiter has. however it has its merits (the main one being that all you idiot noobs that jumped on the rit-wagon 3 years late can use a build outside of SoS) <pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/x resto=12+3+1 Spawning=12+1] [optional] [vengeful weapon] [optional] [optional] [optional] [Protective Was Kaolai] [Ghostly haste] [optional] [/build]
- optional one is your elite skill. It should be either [[Xinrae's Weapon@16] (preferred) or [[Weapon of Remedy@16]
- optional two should be a long lasting and dependable weapon spell. For instance [[Resilient Weapon@16] and [[Weapon of Warding@16]
- optionals three and four should be some sort of spam-able and dependable heal. Good options include, but are not limited to [[Spirit Light@16], [[Mend Body and Soul@16], and [[Spirit Transfer@16]. And because of the mass ammount of spirits that will be present you will never have to worry about meeting each skills individual pre-requisite for it to get full use.
- optional 4 is your rez. [[Flesh of my Flesh@16] is preferred but [[Death Pact Signet@16] can work.
Notes Make sure you keep ghostly haste up (use an enchanters weapon) so that you can spam your elite and vengeful as much as possible. Those will be the only source of killing capability from your build so they should be your top priorities. </pvxbig>
The Aura Rit
Somewhat of a theory craft of mine. My heros are tuned for discord so I've never actually used this, But I couldn't find a build for it on Wiki so im putting it here so I can reference it later when I need to give to guildies.
<pvxbig> [build prof=rt/n Spawning=12+3+1 Death=12] [Masochism] [Aura of the lich] [Animate Bone Minions] [Death Nova] [Feast for the Dead] [Spirits Gift] [Explosive Growth] [Boon of Creation] [/build] </pvxbig>
The utility Necro
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/x Curses=12+1+1 SoulReaping=12+1] [optional] [suffering] [rigor mortis] [defile flesh] [optional] [optional] [optional] [res sig] [/build]
- optional one is your elite. options include
- Optional two should be an enchant strip of some kind. Popular choices include
- Optional three should be an anti melee. Powerful choices include
- Optional four is truely optional. Depending on your play-style you might like
Because of the huge demand for blocks in the current meta (skills like [[Guardian@14] and [[Shield Bash], Rigor mortis becomes incredibly helpful as a way to keep your warriors from yelling "MOTHER FUCKER!!!!" when their eviscerate gets blocked.
Suffering is useful as a cover hex with its wide range, Decent amount of degen and fair recharge time.
Defile flesh will top off the heal reduction on your target and make monk healing about halved if combined with deep wound. It also makes for a powerful cover hex as enemies can easily be baited into Veiling this off. </pvxbig>
The Running Monk
Uses Ranger stances and Anti-Spell to Run like you fuckin stole something from Wal*Mart.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/R Divine=12+1+3 WildernessSurvival=12] [Blessed Aura] [Watchful Spirit] [Serpents Quickness] [I Am Unstoppable] [Spell Breaker] [Divine Intervention] [Natural Stride] [Storm Chaser] [/build] </pvxbig>
The KD smiter
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/A Smiting=12+1+3 DeadlyArts=12] [Augury of death] [optional] [optional] [iron palm] [stonesoul strike] [entangling asp] [holy strike] [optional] [/build]
- optional 1 should be either
[[Signet of Judgment@16]
- Optional 2 should be a shadow step. Best options are
[[Dark Prison@12] if using the AP Variant
[[Deaths Charge@3] if using the the SoJ variant.
The Fragspike Duo
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/E Death=11+1+3 Blood=11+1 SoulReaping=8+1] [Barbed Signet] [Glyph Of Immolation] [Virulence] [Vile Miasma] [Rend Enchantments] [optional] [Optional] [res sig] [/build]
[Build prof=Me/x Illusion=11+1+3 Inspiration=9+1 FastCasting=9] [Fragility] [Fevered Dreams] [Accumulated Pain] [Soothing Images] [Power Drain] [Leech Signet] [Signet of humility] [res sig] [/build]