The PvXwiki community finds this to be a Contest Entry build.
This build has been designed for this: Klumpeet'selite build contest contest, is not affected by the PvX vetting system and has not reached an overall rating, and thus qualifies for the category of working builds: Contest Entry.
This build has been designed for the following use:
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ritualist/Warrior SpawningPower=11+2 ChannelingMagic=10+1+2 AxeMastery=10][Weapon of Fury][Spirit's Strength][Triple Chop][Eviscerate][Cleave][Decapitate][/build] </pvxbig>
This is another one of Chhain's idiotic SS builds, you use your Weapon Spell and Spirit's Strength and then pretend you are able to win. Use Cleave to attack a Kurzick, use Triple Chop to attack Kurzicks, use Eviscerate when you get angry because the build sucks, and use Decapitate when you think you might get lucky and actually WIN. I tested this myself and almost killed an AFK Assacaster in 1v1!!!
- You'll need armor. The more, the better.
- A Cruel Axe of Enchanting. Or a Long-named Double-Bladed War Axe of Having a Strangely Long Name.
- Some Runes. It helps if you don't put a lot of ones that say "Non-stacking".
- Ghost Forge Insignias.
- A Sheild of Devotion or a Spawning Power Focus Item of Devotion
- A keyboard. Make sure to press ENTER and then type "/resign" before you 1v1 somebody.
- Use Weapon of Fury and Spirit's Strength
- Act all tough.
- Run for your life if someone tries to attack you
- Tell them Chhain made you do this
- Blame your Healer if you lose in 1v1