This is a build designed for clearing UW. It isn't made for fast finishing and the fastest way to get to Dhuum, but for killing everything what have legs and can move. It means that your team will be able to clear UW from every, even smallest foe. This build is quite fast and isn't very difficult to make, what's more it has many different proffesions, so many players with their main characters can try it. The basic tactic relly on balling up lots of foes by main 600 hp Tank and rest players deal dmg to balled foes.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/A Prot=12+1+1 Shadow=12 Divine=3+1][Protective Spirit][Spirit Bond][Shield of Absorption]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Light of Deldrimor][Shadow Form][Essence Bond][Blessed Aura][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: basic 15 AL armor with some hp runes
- Weapons: 20% ench, something for more energy
<pvxbig> You are the most important member in your team. Your job rellies on balling groups of foes so SS, Smite monk, rit and 100 Blades war can deal dmg. You can't let foes break agro of entire team. You have to:
- Use first 3 skills to tank.
- Use [["I Am Unstoppable!"] against KD.
- Use [[Shadow Form] to protect yourself against casters skills, mostly [[Rend Enchantments].
- Use bonds on yourself to make enchantments last longer and to gain energy.
- Losing enchantments because of Dying Nightmare because of not maintaing Shadow Form.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Any Smiting=12+1+3 Healing=12 Divine=3][Balthazar's Spirit][Retribution][Strength of Honor][Essence Bond][Shield of Judgment][Holy Wrath][Blessed Signet][Restful Breeze][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: armor of your choice, you just shouldn't die
- Weapons: 40/40 weapon set will be useful, energy isn't most important here
- Cast bonds on Tank except [[Strength of Honor], which you have to cast on 100 blades warrior.
- Use Smiting skills on 600hp Tank anytime you can.
- Use [[Blessed Signet] to get some energy.
- Use [[Restful Breeze] on Tank when it is needed.
- Breaking aggro.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/N Prot=12+1+3 Divin=3 Blood=12][Unyielding Aura][Life Attunement][Vital Blessing][Essence Bond][Blessed Signet][Blood Ritual][Well of Blood][Guardian][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: armor of your choice, you just shouldn't die. Something for energy ould be useful.
- Weapons: 20% ench can be taken and something to rise energy
- Maintain [[Life Attunement] on 600hp Tank and ER Ele.
- Use [[Unyielding Aura] for hard rezurection.
- Maintain other bonds only on 600hp Tank.
- Use [[Blessed Signet] for additional energy.
- Use [[Blood Ritual] on casters which need it.
- Use [[Well of Blood] as the support for your team.
- Use [[Guardian] on players which are in danger.
- Breaking aggro.
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Me Curses=12+1+3 Illusion=12 Soul=3+1][Arcane Echo][Spiteful Spirit][Mark of Pain][Barbs][Ancestor's Visage][Sympathetic Visage][Cry of Pain][Pain Inverter][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: additional energy and hp
- Weapons: it is important to have 20% ench set here, also something for energy because you have high energy skills
- Use [[Arcane Echo] to double your Spiteful Spirit.
- Use [[Spiteful Spirit] to deal dmg on foes.
- Use [[Mark of Pain] to make nuking dmg for 100blades warrior.
- Use [[Barbs] on stronger foes to mak more dmg for warrior.
- Use [[Ancestor's Visage] and [[Sympathetic Visage] on 600 hp Tank, so he will reduce foes' dmg to 0 and they won't interrupt him. NOTE: these are most important skills in your build.
- Use [[Cry of Pain] to interrupt and deal more dmg and degeneration.
- Use [[Pain Inverter] when you fight against stronger foes and against Judgment of Dhuum.
- Breaking aggro.
100 Blades War
<pvxbig> [build prof=Warrior/Assassin sword=12+1+1 strength=11+1 Tactics=5 shadow=4][Air of Superiority]["For Great Justice!"]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Hundred Blades@14][Death's Charge@5]["To The Limit!"@6][Whirlwind Attack][Death's Retreat][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Max AL with some more armor runes.
- Weapons: 15^50 sword.
- Maintain [[Air of Superiority]
- On spikes, use [[For Great Justice!] → [["I am Unstoppable"@10] → [[Hundred Blades@15] → [[Death's Charge@5] → [[To the Limit@5] → [[Whirlwind Attack].
- Use [[Death's Retreat] to jump back to your team.
- You should make one big spike of dmg while while you are under [[Splinter Weapon] and while [[Mark of Pain] is casted on foe and then run away to rest of team.
- Just dying, avoid it.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Me Channel=12+1+3 resto=12 spawn=3][Signet of Spirits][Bloodsong][Arcane Echo][Spirit Rift][Ancestors' Rage][Splinter Weapon][Mend Body and Soul][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: max AL and some runes for energy.
- Weapons: 40/40 Channeling set.
- Use [[Signet of Spirits] and [[Bloodsong] to make wall of spirits to protect you team and additional dmg.
- Use [[Arcane Echo] to copy [[Spirit Rift] to deal dmg to balled foes.
- Use [[Ancestors' Rage] on monk to deal dmg.
- Use [[Splinter Weapon] whenever you can.
- Breaking aggro.
<pvxbig> [build prof=E/Mo Energy=12+1+3 Protection=8 Healing=10][Infuse Health][Protective Spirit][Spirit Bond][Vigorous Spirit][Protective Bond][Shield Guardian][Ether Renewal][Aura of Restoration][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Radiant and Attunement runes
- +20 energy Protection Prayers Staff of Enchanting or equivalent.
- +30/-2 high energy set to counter spikes in energy.
- Spam [[Infuse Health] to maintain energy.
- Use [[Protective Bond] on yourself and other players. Note: most needed on rit, warrior, necro, smiter monk; not needed for prot supporter; can be put on SF Tank during UWG. You should maintain it on war mostly because he jumps to groups of mobs and is near to big dmg foes like Bladed Aatxe.
- Use [[Glyph of Swiftness] to maintain Ether Renewal.
- Maintain [[Ether Renewal] and [[Aura of Restoration].
- Use [[Protective Spirit] and [[Spirit Bond] on the 600hp Tank in case it looses Shadow Form or is interrupted. 600 tank and 100 Blades warrior are your main targets. They will be close to huge dmg.
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/Me ins=8 dom=10 shadow=12+3+1][Shroud of Distress][Channeling][Shadow Form][Mental Block][Ether Nightmare][Empathy][Cry of Pain][Mantra of Resolve][/build] </pvxbig>
- +20% enchantment weapon.
- For armor something for energy.
<pvxbig> Your job is simple: You have to make UWG quest and help rest of team with your offensive skills.
- Use [[Shroud of Distress], [[Channeling], [[Shadow Form] and [[Mental Block] for support yourself.
- Use [[Ether Nightmare], [[Empathy] and [[Cry of Pain] to deal dmg.
- Use [[Mantra of Resolve] to avoid interrupts.
- Loosing Shadow Form.