This is a Build used to Farm Voltaic Spear with great speed using the Elite Skill Virulence and the Skill Fragilty. This may not be for the average PuG's (Pick up Groups) but can accomplish faster times then the RoJway.
<pvxbig> [build prof=A/E earth=12 deadly=3 sha=12+1+3][Glyph of Swiftness][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Dwarven Stability][Dark Escape][Crystal Wave][I Am Unstoppable][Death's Charge][/build] </pvxbig>
- If using alcohol to maintain Dwarven Stability as an anti-knockdown, Feel No Pain is amazing and if using sweeties you can easily get over 1000 health.
- Radiant Insignia on every piece.
- Rune of Superior Vigor.
- x3 Runes of Vitae.
- Any +15 Energy Staff of Enchanting.
- High energy of +5energy Physicals Weapon of Enchanting and +15energy^1nrg regen Off-hand.
- This is the hardest part of the team but also the most important, there is often a shortage of A/E doing VSF so they will never have to look for a party however if they are poor people get angry so it is best to try it out first to make sure you have the idea.
- The first part is simple, run to Slaver's Exile. No KD's its easy.
- When you enter Slaver's Exile run around the left to a bridge where the Necro should cast BIP on you.
- Run through the first group of dwarves and deaths charge to the furthest away.
- Wait by the wall, trying not to agro any of the Modnir until you can recast SF again.
- Cast Dwarven Stability (very helpfull if you are drunk) and Dark Escape and run past the Modnir trying, if possible, to stay away from them.
- Continue running round making sure you have "I am Unstoppable!" on and aren't being shot by anyone with Choking Gas before casting Shadow Form.
- The first time you need to recast shadow form you should be able to get around the corner and therefore out of range of the people shooting you with choking gas which can interupt SF and kill you.
- After the Re-cast run up to the wall and let your team kill them (they should kill modnir first to make it easier for you).
- If you are having trouble try looking at the videos on Youtube. Just search VSF or watch the video linked below. Remember: Practice makes perfect, don't give up immediately.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/e illusion=12+1+3 fastcast=12+1 air=3][Fevered Dreams][Shell Shock][Arcane Echo][Cry of Pain]["By Ural's Hammer!"][power drain][mantra of resolve][wandering eye][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 Illusion Magic
- Max Armor
- Use fevered dreams → shell shock.
- Arcane Echo → CoP
- BUH! to increase damage from CoP
- Mantra of Resolve to not get interrupted.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/N illusion=12+1+3 fastcast=12+1][Fragility][Arcane Echo][Virulence@0][Cry of Pain][Hypochondria][power drain]["By Ural's Hammer!"][mantra of resolve][/build]
[build prof=Me/N illusion=12+1+3 fastcast=12+1][Fragility][Arcane Echo][Virulence@0][Cry of Pain][Ebon Battle Standard of Wisdom][power drain]["By Ural's Hammer!"][mantra of resolve][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 death set
- Max armor
- Fragility → Arcane Echo → Virulence on the fevered dreamed target.
- BUH → CoP for increased damage.
- Chain Virulence so its has enough time to come off, then be put back up.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me inspirationmagic=12 Smit=12+1+3 divi=3][Arcane Mimicry][Arcane Echo][Ray of Judgment][Cry of Pain][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][By Ural's Hammer!][Smite Condition][mantra of resolve][/build] </pvxbig>
- 40/40 smiting set
- Shield Sets when not casting(+60 hp and earth +10 armor mods help)
- A miscellaneous staff with 20% HSR(preferably with 20% HCT) for casting unlinked attribute spells like CoP and EVAS.
- Chain RoJ on called targets.
- Use CoP and EVAS during RoJ's downtime.
- Remove conditions and hexes with Smite Condition/Hex
- Use Mantra of Resolve to prevent interrupts. Your BiP should be smart enough to click on each party member and click their BiP button. If said BiP does not have the required brainpower to click, just kick him and add another one. BiPs are easy to find anyway.
- Monk can be replaced by Mesmer primaries.
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/Rt BeastMastery=12+1+1 WildernessSurvival=11+1 Expertise=6+2 Rest=2 Channel=1][Serpent's Quickness][Finish Him][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][Lively Was Naomei][Edge of Extinction][Frozen Soil][Gaze of Fury][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Consume Soul is nice as an extra spirit kill but also picks off the minons nicely.
- Shield Sets when not casting(+60 hp and earth +10 armor mods help)
- 40/40 sets for casting LWN and FoMF.
- Staff for casting unlinked attribute spells.
- Maintain EoE and FS during battle.
- Use Lively Was Naomei to bypass FS.
- Use Gaze of Fury to remove FS if needed.
- Support spikes with EVAS.
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Me SoulReaping=12+1+3 BloodMagic=12+3][Blood is Power][Cry of Pain][optional][optional][optional][optional][optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Fill up the bar with skills, almost anything will do, Breath of the Great Dwarf is nice because you will have a ton of energy. Also standards are good and so are wells, all you really need to do is click on people.
- 55 health, (i.e. Sup runes on every piece of armor, and -50hp cesta)
- High health armor/wep set to switch to for emergencies.
- Sac yourself to death once to get your HP down to 1, some people do it as many times as needed to get to 60% Death Penalty
- Use Masochism to maintain energy with BiP.
- Spam BiP on perma sin when it sets up for the run on the bridge.
- Stay away from the wall spamming BiP on everyone except the A/E because if you die your team is kinda screwed.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E DivineFavor=11+1 ProtectionPrayers=6+1 HealingPrayers=12+1+1][Patient Spirit][dwayna's kiss][Protective Spirit][heal other][Heal Party][Glyph of Lesser Energy][healer's boon][Resurrection Chant][/build] </pvxbig>
- Cure Hex to remove dangerous hexes like Arcane Conundrum.
- Healing Seed
- Ethereal Light instead of Heal Other for low-energy situations (when your BiP sucks/dies).
- 40/40 set for casting your healing spells. Especially effective if you are under Arcane Conundrum, also helps with interrupts.
- Shield Sets when not casting(+60 hp and earth +10 armor mods help).
- Prot and heal.
- Keep protective spirit on pressured targets, and also the permasin.
- At the start while the Perma is running stand close to the wall (back off when they mob them there) and spam Heal Party as much as possible (you got a BiP) to heal them..
- Use GoLE if your BiP is dead or bad.
- Use Resurrection Chant to res the permasin over the wall.
- If you do not have a hex removal on you, or yours is in recharge, call for dangerous hexes like Arcane Conundrum to be removed from you.
- Due to a bug sometimes Justiciar Thommis or a Demolisher will run away and won't come back. To stop this make sure the Cryer's etc are standing away from the wall and he should come back that or just keep trying he'll come eventually.
- Start in Umbral Grotto.
- Its commonly referred to as VSF.