This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build is made to farm easy sunspear points in Holdings of Chokhin together with Plant Fibers. SF Whirler can be run as A/R or R/A, with R/A as the best option. Works as well in Normal Mode, as in Hard Mode.
Ranger Whirling SF
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Assassin Shadowarts=12 Expertise=12+1+3 deadlyarts=3][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][No Skill]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Dwarven Stability][Whirling Defense]["By Ural's Hammer!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Collect as much aggro as you can in the first area.
- Ball the casters so you can Death's Charge to it.
- Make sure you have your heroes spirits in range.
- Kill everything with Whirling Defense.
- When using the Ranger Whirler you can switch Dwarven Stability for Mental Block or anything you want.
- Make sure, if your using a hero, to stay in range of the bonds.
- Also make sure the spirits are within range when using Whirling Defense.
- With this build it is not necessary to take Edge of Extinction and Winnowing
Assassin Whirling SF Variant
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Ranger Shadowarts=12+1+3 ][Deadly Paradox][Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][No Skill]["I Am Unstoppable!"][Dwarven Stability][Whirling Defense]["By Ural's Hammer!"][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Any healingprayers=5 protectionprayers=11+1+3 divinefavor=8+1][Mending][Life Barrier][Life Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][Blessed Signet][Optional][Optional][No Skill][/build] </pvxbig>
* Ranger Variant