<pvxbig> [Soldier's Stance][Galrath Slash][Silverwing Slash][Standing Slash][Soldier's Strike]["Shields Up!"][Optional][Optional] </pvxbig>
- Optional1: Counterattack, Thrill of Victory, Savage Slash, Distracting Blow or Bull's Strike
- Optional2: Resurrection Signet or any of the skills you didn't take in optional one.
- Shields Up can be replaced with any of the optional skills if you will not be fighting rangers/paragons.
<pvxbig> [Soldier's Stance][Executioner's Strike][ Soldier's Strike][Dismember][Disrupting Chop]["Watch Yourself!"][Optional][Optional] </pvxbig>
- Optionals are the same as sword version
<pvxbig> [Infuriating Heat][Staggering Blow][Fierce Blow][Heavy Blow][Crushing Blow][Irresistible Blow][Flail][Optional] </pvxbig>
- Optional1: Resurrection Signet, Distracting Blow or Winnowing (this can add a really nice boost to damage output, provided the whole team does not use elemental weapon mods)
- Consider using Wild Blow instead of Irresistible blow if you expect troublesome stances.
<pvxbig> [Ethereal Light][Orison of Healing][Word of Healing][Holy Haste][Healing Whisper][Mend Ailment][Smite Hex][Resurrection Chant] </pvxbig>
- Can be supplemented by a 3rd monk to counter area specific effects such as heavy hexing or conditions or if protection is needed.
- Both monks carry no enchantments per se. This was originally planned because the first incarnation of this build was used to farm the jade arena quest, where use of Well of the Profane is something common.
Mixed Support Para
<pvxbig> [Finale of Restoration][Expel Hexes]["Stand Your Ground!"]["Go for the Eyes!"]["Never Surrender!"][Ballad of Restoration][Zealous Anthem][Optional] </pvxbig>
- Optional:Anthem of Flame, Signet of Return.
General team configuration notes
- Usually I run this build at 3 sword Ws to one axe. This provides better coverage for Shields Up (where needed) and allows for overall greater damage potential.
- If you find yourself in need of healing consider switching one of the heal monks to a standard RC/ZB prot, or replacing a warrior with one.
Reasoning behind the build
- You have as many as 4 Ws at any time, effective armor 80 versus anything, 96 if a shield is added and even 106/111 if you use insignia(dragons armor equivalent) and a weapon grip of defence. Sup absorption rune paired with a +45 -2 stanced shield offers you even more damage reduction. Having no need for sup runes on the Ws allows greater maximum health. Using Stand Your Ground your backline monks and paragon gain substantial armor, as does the frontline when attacking.
- Much the same can be said about the paragon, getting 90 effective armor versus anything with centurions insignia and an additional +16 from a shield and potentially another +5 from a weapon. Most of the damage dealers are under a constant +33% IAS, with boosted adrenaline gain. It is also worth mentioning that they are also always under the effects of a stance, meaning stanced shields and 15^stance weapons are at maximum efficiency all the time.
- Your main source of damage are heavy-hitting melee attacks, which charge up at twice the rate (Infuriating Heat) and allow for rapid discharge on as many targets as needed.