<pvxbig> [build prof=a/w dagg=12+1+1 crit=12+1 hamm=3][palm strike][trampling ox][falling spider][critical strike][hammer bash][dash][flurry][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Critical Strike vs Death Blossom (Assuming 14 Dagger, 13 Critical)
<pvxbig>[[Death Blossom@14] [[Critical Strike@13]</pvxbig>
- 102 Damage, always. (Critical with dagger does 24 damage, +27 from skill, total 51, times 2)
- Death Blossom has an inherent 34.4% chance to crit on each hit
- .344*24 (critical hit, 34.4% of the time) 8.256
- .656*12 (non critical hit, 65.5% of the time) 7.872
- Total damage per hit is (16.128+43)*2=118
- Critical Strike gains 7 energy every time
- Death Blossom on average crits 2/3 times you use the skill
- Loss of ~3 energy per use
- Death Blossom does 16 more damage to the target on average and has AoE, but costs about 3 energy per use. Can get lucky and deal significantly more da
- Use Critical Strike to continually fuel 8r chains without having to wait for longer recharge energy skills such as Falling Lotus Strike
- Use Death Blossom for more damage
- Death Blossom is better if you have skills that boost critical chance, such as Critical Eye or Way of the Assassin.
- It is also better in areas where AoE matters (PvE, HA).
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.