get the shit out of here
Based off of the Escape Scythe build (Build:R/D Escape Scythe), this build follows a similar idea of using the versatile Ranger blocking skill Escape. It adds Apply Poison to its skill set to add condition, and Jagged Strike is recomended as a lead attack to induce bleeding aswell. This build can be used nearly anywhere that the Escape Scythe build works, including PvE and is very effective in Random and Team Arenas.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/A name="Escaping Daggers" exp=12+1+1 wil=3+1 dag=12][Optional][Wild Strike][Death Blossom][Optional][Apply Poison][Escape][Lightning Reflexes][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
During testing both optional slots were used at lead attacks (Jagged Strike and Disrubting Stab).
- Leaping Mantis Sting - for a lead attack that criples.
- Golden Fox Strike - for a strong and (if you add an enchantment) unblockable lead attack.
- Unsuspecting Strike - for a powerful lead attack.
- Disrupting Stab - for an interupt (useful for taking down monks).
- Troll Unguent - for healing.
- Throw Dirt - to cause blind.
- Antidote Signet - for condition removal.
- Adding a Superior Vigor Rune is help full, and two Runes of Vitae
- Two Radiant, and Three Survivor Insignias
- Poisonous, Vampiric, Zealous, Barbed (if using Jagged Strike), and Crippling (if using Leaping Mantis Sting) Daggers can be used fine with the build.
- The dagger mods should be +15%+^50% ("Strength and Honor") and +30 health (of Fortitude)
- If you are low on energy, consider using the +5 energy mod ("I have the Power")
- Just follow the Assassin skill chain
- Use Lightning Reflexes to increase your attack speed, expecially when your target isn't moving.
- Use Escape and Lightning Reflexes to help you block oncoming attacks.
- Anti- Skill Chaining
- Extreme Energy Denial
- Stance Removal (can usually be overcome)
- For AB (and similar PvP types) take out Resurrection Signet for another attack or speed boost (like Dash).