The PvXwiki community finds this to be a Contest Entry build.
This build has been designed for this: Klumpeet's elite build contest contest, is not affected by the PvX vetting system and has not reached an overall rating, and thus qualifies for the category of working builds: Contest Entry.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Me/E Spiker of Doom uses Lightning Surge, SH, and Invoke Lightning in conjunction to produce a killer spike of fiery death in hell. Multi elites FTW.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E Illusion=12+1+1 Fastcasting=12+1][Stolen Speed][Signet of Illusions][Mantra of Recovery][Shatterstone@14][Savannah Heat@14][Gust@14][/build] </pvxbig>
- Spread Stolen Speed until ready to spike.
- Chain left to right on a target with Stolen Speed on them.
- Maintain Ele Attunement
- Always have SoI on you
- Cast Shatterstone. 95 damage.
- Cast SH. Begins to pulse. Overall, does 285 damage.
- Cast Gust. 61 damage and three second knockdown, ensuring that the target will stay in SH's AoE while rendered helpless.
- Shatterstone's end pulse hits. Another 95 damage.
- That's, in total, 285 + 95 + 95 + 61 damage to a 60 AL target; 536 damage with three second knockdown. This should be enough to kill.
- Have 15 Illusion instead.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Me/E Illusion=12+1 Fastcasting=12+3+1][Elemental Attunement][Signet of Illusions][Mantra of Recovery][Shatterstone@13][Savannah Heat@13][Gust@13][/build] </pvxbig>
- This variant does not require Stolen Speed. However, a Superior Rune is needed to ensure that Gust will knockdown before Shatterstone wears off. If a major rune is used, Shatterstone and Gust will hit at the same time; and I am not sure of the game mechanics of such a scenario. However, this variant has slightly lower damage; 508.