Build:Rt/any Ease the Pain Healer This build is to be used as support healing in large groups. It effectively manages the use of energy with the spell Attuned Was Songkai, whiles providing the team with a stable healing system.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/any Restoration=12+1+3 spawning=12+3 Attribute3=8][Life][Ghostly Haste][Attuned was Songkai][soothing Memories][Mend Body and Soul][Resilient Weapon][Weapon of Warding][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Suggest a few optional skill(s) if you included an Optional slot in the skill bar.
- Radiant armor for maximum energy. Note* Holding Attuned was Sonkai ashes will not allow you to gain the effects of a weapon
- Rune of Attunement
- Rune of Superior Vigor
- No weapon required
- A Restoration Focus with +12 (req. 9 Restoration Magic) +15 energy -1 regeneration and any other useful attributes.
- Before entering a battle declare your battle ground. Your build is a support system, and your character needs to be in the back where you can effectively heal your allies and not take much damage.
- Summon Life, then immediately activate Ghostly Haste. This will allow [gw:[Attuned was Sonkai|Attuned was Sonkai]] to recharge much faster.
- Use Weapon of Warding on your self if you are being attacked and on your close combat allies.
- Resilient is used to stop health degeneration from hexes and conditions.
- Soothing Memories is used with Attuned was Sonkai to gain energy, whiles healing allies.
- Use Mend Body and Soul to heal and remove conditions. Note that you have to be near a spirit for it to work.
- Keep Life and Ghostly Haste always activated, this will not only help keep you energy usage at a minimum, but also recharge skills much faster to keep health up.
- Beware of any foe skills that interrupt or allows you to take damage while casting spells.