Fuck Teh Metas
The Flag Runner Contest is a contest where you have to make flaggers for GvG. However, ALL entries must be OTB (outside the box) and should be (to some extent) workable. I mean, nothing you would see people like [sup] running, but something that would work decently.
Here's the rules:
- Make a flagger that is way off the meta.
- I can remove and disown any flagger I feel is not OTB enough.
- Flaggers will be graded on:
- All entries must go below.
This is an example entry from yours truly. It's really bad, but that's the point, isn't it?
<pvxbig> [build prof=Paragon/Monk Leadership=11+1 Motivation=10+1+1 HealingPrayers=10 ProtectionPrayers=2][Song of Restoration][Ballad of Restoration][Energizing Chorus]["Lead the Way!"][Patient Spirit][Draw Conditions][Mending Touch][Cure Hex][/build] </pvxbig>
It may not be good (it's really bad), but it is slightly workable and is OTB. See? Got the hang of it?
Some professions I would try to avoid for this contest:
Also, please, no previously vetted builds for the contest.
Here's an example of an entry:
AKA, please put a link to it (most likely somewhere in your namespace) as well as the profession icon(s).
- / ESCAPE D-SHOT RUNNER /FrosTalk\ 09:25, 24 June 2008 (EDT)
- / Echo super runner Swiftslash \\ (contributions *sandbox) 14:28, 24 June 2008 (EDT)
- / Shadow Meld Flagger Swiftslash \\ (contributions *sandbox) 18:16, 24 June 2008 (EDT)
- / Meteor Shower Flagger Brandnew. 08:25, 26 June 2008 (EDT)
- / The Manly Runner --The Gates Assassin 11:03, 26 June 2008 (EDT)
- / BiP Runner Saint 11:15, 26 June 2008 (EDT)
- / A-rage Spam Saint 11:15, 26 June 2008 (EDT)
- / RC Derv Flagger--Goldenstar 21:17, 26 June 2008 (EDT)
- / Restoration Runner Quackerz0 11:55, 27 June 2008 (EDT)
- / Muddy RunnerUberxman1028 19:57, 27 June 2008 (EDT)
- / SoJ Runner --Super Igor *ninja!!* 20:07, 27 June 2008 (EDT)
- / AoM Flagger--GRAARR /RESETTI Crossfire 09:10, 29 June 2008 (EDT)
- / Defy Pain Wammo Runner just realized I could post that here =O Godbox 17:09, 18 October 2008 (EDT)
- / Shadowy Flagger--Felix.A 14:17, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
- A fabulous userbox designed by yours truly.
- Exclusive bragging rights
- The ability to use your flagger in GvG and to utterly fail with it.
GET TO IT!