The Shove-sin Spiker is a bullshit build that can't exist. It's for a Wizardboy contest, of course! Well, it uses Shove, Stonefist insignias, and Strength to provide good AP, damage, and knockdowning.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Warrior CriticalStrikes=11+1+1 DaggerMastery=10+1 Tactics=6+1 ShadowArts=2][Death's Charge][Tiger Stance@9][Shove][Falling Spider][Twisting Fangs][Falling Lotus Strike][Blades of Steel][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Note: Strength is at 8+1
- Survivor's Assassin armor, with a Stonefist Insignia and a Rune of Vitae
- Vampiric, Zealous, and Ebon 15^50 Daggers of Fortitude
- Do Death's Charge->Tiger Stance->Shove->Falling Spider Strike->Twisting Fangs->Falling Lotus Strike->Blades of Steel
- Rinse and repeat when recharged
- Standard anti-melee counters
- This build can't exist unless blessed by Wizardboy's magic man hands.