This build utilizes Zealous Vow as energy management for Repeating Strike to keep up constant DPS.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Dervish DaggerMastery=12+1+1 CriticalStrikes=3 DeadlyArts=4 ShadowArts=4 WindPrayers=11][Golden Fox Strike][Fox Fangs][Repeating Strike] [Shadow Refuge][Whirling Charge][Augury Of Death][Zealous Vow][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's Insignias, you won't need the extra energy.
- Vampiric Daggers help you survive and add pressure.
- 1) Maintain Zealous Vow as much as possible.
- 2) Use Whirling Charge as both a speed buff to help against kiting enemies and an IAS.
- 3) Cast Augury of Death on the target.
- 4) Start your chain [1 -> 2 -> 3]
- 5) Spam Repeating Strike while renewing ZV and WC as they become available.
- 6) Use Shadow Refuge if you come under pressure, you should always get the self heal as you should almost always be attacking.
- Common anti-melee counters such as blind or Necro/Mesmer hexes.
- You may switch out Golden Fox Strike and/or Fox Fangs for any other lead + offhand.
- This is a PRESSURE build. It is not meant to spike an enemy.