- The Sylvari are ugly, I thought I would have one as my main character but not any more. There might still be hope if I can make a pwetty one.
- Humans look like plastic.
- Charr look awesome but I don't like them.
- Asura look horribly cute.
- Norn... Hmm maybe. I want to turn into a snow leopard.
They look fine, nothing special. Some of the skill animations do look pretty cool and apparently they're all individual which could make it more 'immersive'.
Those 'dynamic event' things
They sound like fun. I like the way the difficulty will scale up as more people arrive and vice versa. Apparently the absence of that was a problem with public quests in warhammer online but it sounds like they've taken the public quest idea and made it enjoyable.
Will add more as I think of it. I'm scouring blogs and forums etc for more info on it.