The PvXwiki community finds this to be a Contest Entry build.
This build has been designed for this: Triple Profession contest, is not affected by the PvX vetting system and has not reached an overall rating, and thus qualifies for the category of working builds: Contest Entry.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build useing Famine & Visage to kill while tanking as a Monk.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/rang/mes DivineFavor=4+3 WildernessSurvival=1111 IllusionMagic=9 ProtectionPrayers=10+1+3 ][Famine][Protective Spirit][Shield of Absorption][Shielding Hands][Sympathetic Visage][Ancestor's Visage][Balthazars Spirit][Essence Bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- The 3rd proffesion is Mesmer.
- Your health Should be 55.
- Full Radiant Insignias.
- Runes to make the attributes listed above.
- Fill the other 3 rune slots with the cheapest superior.
- Totem Axe.
- 55HP Grim Cesta.
- Cast Balthazars Spirit & Essense Bond.
- Put up Famine outside agro.
- Cast Protective Spirit & Shielding Hands/SoA.
- Alternate the Visages, make sure you always have one up.
- Maintain Protective Spirit and either SoA & Shielding Hands at all times.
- Not maintaing the enchantments.
- Enchantment Removal.
- Life Stealing.
- Other 55counters.
Its better cos its one person.