Versatile Support Ritualist for general PvE utilising damage support, healing and hex/condition removal.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Rt/Mo Channel=12+2 Restor=12+1+1 Spawni=3+1][Weapon of Remedy][Weapon of Warding][Wielder's Boon] [Splinter Weapon][Ancestor's Rage][Remove Hex][Bloodsong][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor with Survivor insignias.
- Any Restoration/Channeling set with extra health/energy and/or HSR/HCT mods. Alem's Remedy is quite nice for this build.
- Set up Bloodsong at the start of battle.
- Buff attackers with Splinter Weapon for AoE damage.
- Cast Ancestor's Rage on melee attackers for extra AoE damage.
- Use Weapon of Remedy to remove conditions from party members under attack (with the added bonus of some moderate armor-ignoring damage).
- Use Weapon of Warding on casters to relieve pressure from physical damage.
- Cast Wielder's Boon to heal party members with weapon spells on them.
- Use Remove Hex to support your monks with hex removal.
- Resurrect dead party members with Flesh of My Flesh.
Standard caster counters including:
- Life for more party-wide healing;
- Mend Body and Soul for more condition removal;
- Warmonger's Weapon for caster interrupts;
- Spirit Light for more healing;
- Vampirism instead of Bloodsong for extra self-healing;
- Essence Strike for extra e-management.
It is important to have some idea of when to use the right weapon spells, as the build is less effective when weapon spells are used unnecessarily and overwrite a more useful weapon spell for that situation.