Create a PvP team build (4 man or 8 man).
Each player must have a secondary profession and the elite must be from the secondary profession.
The rating is X-X-X:Effectiveness-Bravery-Synergy. This is 33%-33%-33% so don't use cliched, proven builds like the fast cast water snarer or the fast cast tainter. All ratings go up to 10.
Here is an example:
- Effectiveness:Powerful spike dealing lots of damage that kills quickly while they're shut down.
- Bravery:Hitting a foe while they cannot retaliate is the way of a coward. Gets brave points for doing nothing but chucking a spear to build up adrenaline. Weaponswapping is also brave.
- Synergy:Two Falling skills that deal a lot of damage that can be pulled off during a long knockdown is good synergy. Also, the spike itself recharges the adrenaline. While these work well together, I need a bit more for perfect synergy (like Grenth's Balance+Infuse Health :P)
- Overall rating:10+4+7=21, 21/3=7.
Entries end at 10-15, or whenever I decide to.
The example below is what I'm expecting.
ADD LINK AND SIGN, NUB
- My entry —The preceding unsigned comment was added by relyk (contribs) .
- ups Godbox 06:27, 8 November 2008 (EST)
- BB derv is pro Dutchess of Roseakalukejohnson - talk 07:52, 8 November 2008 (EST)
- User:InfestedHydralisk/Brave InfestedHydralisk 11:18, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
- User:Tab./k Tab 15:11, 29 March 2009 (UTC)