Basically a ripoff of Godliest's 09 contest, but this is how I would do it.
- HA is now 16 man.
- All players have 8 skills, etc.
*Here's the catch:No spikes are permitted.
- Otherwise there'd be just dual Rspike with 2 targets.
- The same elite skill cannot be used more than 4 times on any of the party members (preventing Chargeway, SFway, etc.)
- RULE CHANGE: Ok, spikes are permitted. The new catch is:The same skill (regardless of whether it's elite or not) cannot be used more than 4 times (regardless of whether it's part of the spike).
- Duplicate skills are considered the same skill.
- Res Sig may be used more than 4 times.
Contest ends when there are 15 entries.FUCK IT, WELL DO IT LIVE!!!1!!!11111!!!!one
- A PRITTIEFULZ USERBOXEZ
- If I feel like it, maybe a diamond or two.
Entries Go Here
- So i Herd yu liek Trapz? UNɖɩđđɭɘş —ɱƈŖęąḻḻƴƿʃooƿʂ 20:48, 22 September 2008 (EDT)
- Pressure with traps and decent AoE, but two frontliners against a 16 man team is iffy. With so many enemies, traps get interrupted and shit. Lively Was Naomai is random and bad, FoMF and DPS are better. Dual taint is nice, but lacks dual rotting. Godspeed, Fall Back, and Aegis chaining is also nice.
- Will add more Godbox 10:37, 15 September 2008 (EDT)
- Triple BB:Bigass damage and strong defense. Ward Against Harm is good against enemy nukers and also makes for a good adrenaline building spot for BBs. Sins are fragile but this makes up for it by lame defense shit.
- AoE:Big pressure, but trip WS overlaps a bit and slightly diminishes effectiveness. Lacks Hum Sig, so if they run dual RC or single RC, thats free heals. One tainter for 16 people is going to get shutdown or run out of energy. Defense is there, but not as much as the last one.
- Hexshit:Carries 8 copies of Rising Bile and GoLE, not changed after rule change. Disregarded.
- Ell Oh Ell:lol. COPYPASTA IS GUD RITE? disregarded.
- ED spike:Impossible to die unless YOU HAPPEN TO COME ACROSS 16 PEOPLE ZOMG EPIPHANY!!!1111 Mesmers and necros can shut down something even this defensive. Spiking down 16 people one by one with little to no pressure in the downtime means it will take forever, during which time they will outpressure you. Slight loss in flexibilty because when coming across DA chaining or WoW spamming, anthem of guidance only affects dual and that other stuff. Limits damage, and does not assure a clean spike.
- AoE gayness:Their monks have a head asplode. U roll them fast. Much shutdown. Carries 6 fucking death pacts, but ill assume it was unintentional.
- So I hurd Fireway iz gud rite?--Frosty 05:27, 16 September 2008 (EDT)
- Carries 9 copies of the same skill and 6 copies of Fire Attune and GoLE. Again, will be overlooked. Nice defense so it can stay alive while shaking and nuking. Rawrs is manlier tho <3
- These are the manly ways to do 16 man HA. ¬ «Ðêjh» (talk) 03:49, 18 September 2008 (EDT)
- Fuck you.
- Idiotway is awesome sauce...Balanced is even better. --Douchezone 18:31, 20 September 2008 (EDT)
- Balanced:Somewhat little synergy and has really bad fire nukers (meteor shower fire storm lolwut)
- Idiotway:TOO BRAVE FOR MEH
- Defensive Spiking is win i heard.Saint 14:23, 21 September 2008 (EDT)
- Easily rolled. Unmaintainable SoH, and prone to getting interrupted. glyph of immolation is redundant with SF.
- This contest is stupid --Frosty 11:56, 26 September 2008 (EDT)
- Big pressure and spiking. Massive defense (8 healers lol)
- i herd u liek bloodspiek Life Guardian 01:48, 8 October 2008 (EDT)
- blind was mingson lolwut natural temper lolwut signet of agony lolwut inspired AND revealed lolwut triple aura of faith but no HB lolwut no rc lolwut no "MH!" lolwut. Bloodspike is cliche and this is a bad 16man version of it. It can spike, but see what i said on godlys ED spike.
- Jebus, you made a really big mistake. ☆Imbagon♥McSteve☆(LVPoW) Cuz Steve said so... ツ 19:31, 8 October 2008 (EDT)
- Lacks any synergy whatsoever and is inferior to other submitted stuff.
- zzz 16 man Rawrawr Dinosaur 09:01, 11 October 2008 (EDT)
- lol bigass AoE asplode. lol bigass AoE knockdown. slightly squishy but insignias are gud i herd and ward against harm is strong.
- Gogo Paraway Dragnmn talk cont 16:09, 12 October 2008 (EDT)
- Nice melee defense, but 4 DA is really unnecessary. The thing that makes this bad is that this gets rolled by hexway incredibly fast. You cant run if you cant remove shackles on you, now can you?
- Huge fucking spike. ــмıкεнaшк 23:31, 12 October 2008 (EDT)
- Elemental Spike:How do you plan to spike with Cruel Was Daoshen? Channeled Strike fits in well here, yet i dont see it. You also have CwD and PwK on the same bar...four times. Nice defense, but the spike is rather difficult to pull off. Running in with CwD right before earthquake hits may fail hard, and anti KD ruins the spike.
- EoE spike:Manly, but still not manly enough to try to AoE catch an enemy without a shadowstep. Bippers dont have IMSs to catch up to kiters. Still unable to bring everyone under 90% to trigger EoE. Rolled quickly by bigass AoE before you can even spike. Wtf is with the healers?
- No noobs allowed Shazam you're *DEAD* 00:02, 16 October 2008 (EDT)
- SOMEONE DIDNT FUCKING READ THE RULES
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.