This build has been designed for Defiant Elements' Build Contest. It employs the use of the ostracized elite Peace and Harmony to fulfill the role of a flagrunner, with additional party support. It is intended for use in Guild versus Guild battles.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/elem divinefavor=10+1+1 airmagic=10 protectionprayers=11+1][peace and harmony][mending touch][protective spirit][spirit bond][aegis][glyph of lesser energy][storm djinn's haste][pacifism][/build] </pvxbig>
- Insignia: Survivor, or Blessed.
- Runes: Superior Vigor, Minor Protection Prayers, Minor Divine Favor (on headpiece), Rune of Recovery, Rune of Vitae.
- Weapon Set 1: High Energy Set
- Energy +15/-1, HSR Prot Wand and Energy +15/-1, HCT Prot Off-hand
- Weapon Set 2: Low Energy Set
- Damage +15%/Energy -5 Spear and Armor +5/Energy -5 Off-hand (of an attribute whose requirement you do not meet), both of Fortitude.
- Weapon Set 3:Standard
- Energy +5 Spear of Enchanting and a HSR Prot Off-hand of Devotion or Fortitude.
- Cast Peace and Harmony on all your team's Monks and Ritualists, including yourself. Refresh as necessary.
- Obtain your team's flag, and run it to the stand. This is your primary task. Maintain Storm Djinn's Haste as long as necessary.
- Assist your team via Protective Spirit, Spirit Bond, and Glyph of Lesser Energy + Aegis.
- Use Mending Touch to remove conditions from yourself. Rarely will you be using this skill on your teammates.
- Use Pacifism to shut down any combatants who try to impede your flag-running. Note that the casting of this spell will remove Peace and Harmony from yourself.
- Dismiss Condition for Mending Touch, to allow you to better remove conditions from teammates.
- Windborne Speed to assist teammates with kiting.
- Grasping Earth may be used in place of Pacifism. It would not cause Peace and Harmony to end, but would require you to be much closer to your opponents.
- Reversal of Fortune could be taken to help mitigate damage amongst your team.