A Shadow Judgment assassin uses the monk's elite skill Ray of Judgment in combination with Death Charge and Viper's Defense to execute potent AoE damage and degen, while providing excellent survivability with the assassin's shadow skills.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assassin/Monk shadowa=12+1+3 smiting=12][Ray of Judgment][Reversal of Damage][Death's Charge][Viper's Defense][Heart of Shadow][Shadow Refuge][Dark Escape][Feigned Neutrality][/build] </pvxbig>
- A set of armor with Radiant Insignias and Runes of Attunement for maximum energy, A Rune of Superior Vigor, and a Rune of Superior Shadow Arts.
- Weapons: Kerrsh's Staff or any staff that has +15 energy and HSR 20% (health boost is also nice). You can also use a smiting staff for more damage with regular attacks in between skills as you wait for your energy to regen.
- Target a group of people, i.e. gate/base npcs, and cast Ray of Judgment.
- Cast Death's Charge on an enemy in the middle of the mob/group and then cast Viper's Defense (if you are already close enough to the mob/group, there is no need to cast Death's Charge prior to Viper's Defense.
- Use Reversal of Damage, Heart of Shadow, Shadow Refuge, Death's Charge to stay alive and use Dark Escape followed by Feigned Neutrality for a very effective way to escape if surrounded by hostiles.
- Use Dark Escape as a speed boost as necessary
- Anti-caster skills (Diversion, interrupts, etc)
- Too much pressure damage and degen
- Spamming skills too much = energy trouble
- Moving foes
- Swap Heart of Shadow with Remove Hex/Smite Hex, etc. for hex removal