This build is Designed as a 3 man farm of sorrow's furnace and grenth's footprint, it works in normal and hard mode. The tank must be played by a human, otherwise the other characters can be done soley with heroes or other humans. This is a hard build to run within the furnace and takes a while to get used to, it is worth practising on the more basic 600hp/spirit bonds before trying this straight out
|"I Am Unstoppable"|
This should always be a human person. It should tank the enemies well away from the other characters.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Mesmer ProtectionPrayers=12+1 InspirationMagic=8 DivineFavor=10+1+1][Spell Breaker][Arcane Echo][Mantra of Resolve]["I am Unstoppable"][Spirit Bond][Protective Spirit][Essence Bond][Balthazar's Spirit][/build] </pvxbig>
- An Insightful Staff of Enchanting, HSR/HCT, Protection Prayers.
- All Survivor's Insignia
- Rune of Minor Protection Prayers
- Rune of Minor Divine Favor
- Rune of Superior Vigor (you can use major/minor if you use a hale staff head)
- Lowest level Al
- Mask of Divine Favor
- Make sure all maintain enchantments are up on you.
- Against groups consisting of anything except Taskmasters, Heretics, Dark Binders and Spirit Keepers spell breaker is not needed. You enter the group with protective spirit and spirit bond up, just maintain these throughout the battle.
- Against groups with Taskmasters, Heretics, Dark Binders and Spirit Keepers in, then you will need obsidian flesh, continue as you normally do, except stick in arcane followed by sb before battle. If the group contains Deep Knights then use "i am unstoppable" before engaging them. If there are Brutes or Carvers in the group, you may wish to cover the spells, however it normally wont matter as with Surveyors and Scouts slow distracts. However you should not cast them instantly after one another otherwise they may affect you, mantra of resolve should protect for any error.
- Against groups consisting of Deep Knights or Beastmasters keep up "i am unstoppable" as much as possible.
- Groups containing Dredge spirit callers are troublesome, try and take groups containing these in small chunks if at all.
This character can be a hero. General note, to maintain enchantments press ',' and click the enchantment in the heroes skill bar. Target yourself, and click the enchantment. <pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/Ranger ProtectionPrayers=12+3 SmitingPrayers=12+3+1 WildernessSurvival=3][Frozen Soil][Blessed Signet][Vital Blessing][Life Attunement][Holy Wrath][Retribution][Optional][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Runes of superior protection and smiting, the health negatives will not matter as you will not be involved in combat.
- Hero or not, stay well away from any enemies but within maintaining range of the 600.
- Make sure frozen soil is up in groups containing resurrection monks, by the time the first frozen soil wares off, most of the enemies should be dead, you should be able to cast frozen soil right after blessed signet if you are quick enough.
- As far as the optionals go.. i have no idea. Maybe some signets or somethign.
- Use rebirth to cover mistakes on the tanks part.
Against groups with 1 monk, 1 monk and 1 boss (non monk), 1 boss(non monk), 2 bosses (non monks):
- 1Hero/Human Distracter & Enchant Removal.
- 1Hero/Human Heavy Nuker.
- 1Human Knockdown Chainer.
nb, against 1 monk and 1 boss, or 2 bosses, they must be tough, otherwise consider bringing an additional assistor. Against groups with 2 monks, 2 monks and 1 boss (non monk)
- 2Hero/Human Distracter & Enchant Removal
- 2Hero Heavy Nukers.
- 2Human Knockdown Chainers
- 1Human Nuker, Distracter & Enchant Removal.