This is a wammo tank that can be used for almost anything. A spell breaker monk is advised if going against spellcaster foes. This build does not work against monsters with skills such as chilblains.
<pvxbig> [build prof=war/mon healing=12 protect=12 tact=3+1][healing hands][shield of absorption][shielding hands][protective spirit][healing breeze][bonetti's defense][balthazar's spirit][essence bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- No specific insignias or runes, but runes of attunement or radiant insignias will help a lot.
- A sword/hammer/axe of enchanting is preferable.
Managing the build is very simple.
- Cast and maintain Balthazar's Spirit and Essence Bond.
- Before entering battle cast Healing Hands and Protective Spirit.
- When Healing Hands ends, cast Shield of Absorption.
- When Shield of Absorption ends, cast Shielding Hands and Healing Breeze
- When Shielding Hands, use Bonetti's Defense.
- Recast Healing Breeze whenever it ends.
- During battle attack the enemy with your melee weapon of choice.
- Extremely concentrated damage and/or degen
- Energy denial
- Enchantment removal
Monk Primary Variant
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/any protect=12+1+1 divine=10+1 healing=8+1][healing hands][shield of absorption][shielding hands][protective spirit][healing breeze][blessed aura][balthazar's spirit][essence bond][/build] </pvxbig>
This build works in pretty much the same way, and in this build, more is less. More superior runes is less damage when combined with prot spirit.
Taking a large amount of superior runes is an option, as this puts your health low enough for healing hands to have a neutral or possibly even positive healing effect. Having health too low will leave you extremely vulnerable to degen though.
This build has been made in response to User:Defiant Elements/Build Contest.