This is a build which makes use of the less-used deadly arts line of skills, combined with the power of dagger mastery skills.
<pvxbig> [build prof=ass/mes dagger=12+1 deadly=11+1+1 domin=6][falling spider][death blossom][impale][signet of toxic shock][diversion][wastrel's collapse][shadow walk][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- For arenas the optional slot should be filled with Resurrection Signet.
- For AB and CM the optional slot can be filled with any skill, but Iron Palm can be taken to begin the spike chain anew on conditioned targets.
- Select a target, in particular a low AL one such as a monk.
- Use Diversion followed by Wastrel's Collapse. The opponent would either be forced to lose a skill or be knocked down, allowing for your spike to be begun.
- Shadow step to target foe and upon knockdown use Falling Spider, followed with Death Blossom, Impale and Signet of Toxic Shock for a reasonable spike.
- Use Death's Retreat if you come under attack after finishing the spike.
- If using the AB/CM variant, either keep with the same target or find a different one (with or without) a condition on them.
- If the target has a condition, use Iron Palm when Falling Spider has recharged and start the chain again.
- Extremely concentrated damage and/or degen
- Energy denial
- Hex removal as that will prevent wastrel's from triggering.
<pvxbig> [build prof=ass/war dagger=12+1 deadly=11+1+1 domin=6][disrupting stab][exhausting assault][black spider strike][horns of the ox][impale][signet of toxic shock][wastrel's collapse][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
Optional can either be res signet or a warrior IAS, or perhaps Disruping Dagger for yet another interrupt in your chain.
<pvxbig> [build prof=ass/ele dagger=12+1 deadly=11+1+1 air=6][shock][falling spider][horns of the ox][impale][signet of toxic shock][death's charge][wastrel's collapse][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
This build has been made in response to User:Defiant Elements/Build Contest.