The Feigned Farmer is a build that is based off the standard 55 build, but with a few changes.
Attributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build name="Feigned Farmer" prof=monk/any healin=5+3 smitin=12+1+3 protec=11+3 divine=7+3][protective bond][reversal of damage][judge's intervention][Spirit of Failure][blessed signet][balthazars spirit][mending][essence bond][/build] </pvxbig>
- At the beginning, you should cast Feigned Interest and then your maintained enchantments.
- Keep up energy with Blessed Signet.
- Cast your damage skills as available.
- If you think it profitable, you can cast Feigned Interest in mid battle and then start rattling off your damage skills. This will deal more damage in a short amount of time, but if the enemies are not dead by then, you will be dealing very little damage after Feigned Interest wears off.
- I heard that Judge's triggers on a 55, so if I'm wrong, please let me know.