Sealed Deck GvG Scrimmage
- Standard GvG rules apply; Kill each other, run flags, gank the Guild Lord.
- Team 1 use the [kisu] sealed deck generator to generate a page of random skills for their entire team to use. (20 skills per person involved by default).
- Team 2 uses the same collection of skills randomly generated for Team 1 so that neither team has an advantage.
- Each team must use the skills allocated to create 1 build for each team member. The hands are mainly for organization; you are allowed to create builds with skills from any of the available hands.
- You may only use the skills as many times as they appear. If there was only 1 copy of Eviscerate generated, then only 1 person in your team may use it. If there are 2 copies, then up to 2 people may use it, and so on.
- Each player has the option to also select 1 non-elite "wildcard" skill from their chosen Primary profession.
- All players are allowed to take a Resurrection Signet in addition to their wildcard skill.
- If you are using any Beast Mastery skills, you are allowed to take Charm Animal and Comfort Animal in addition to your wildcard skill and Resurrection Signet.
- If you use a Dagger Mastery skill you may also take Desperate Strike and Fox Fangs in addition to your wildcard and Resurrection Signet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC-SA 2.5 unless otherwise noted.