This is just a place hold for me to place my to-do list. Things under "wiki" are things that relate generaly to the wiki. Where as "user space" is stuff relating to my user space (duh). "Cross-Over" i.e. start something in my user space which will be moved to the required name space later for the whole community to work on (hopefully...).
Order of importance:
Finish Tagging images
Still need to finish going through the few thousand images we have on the wiki and give them the appropriate tag
- This will be a large portion of the images.
- Finished up to K
- Finish tagging required images with copyright.
- There will obviously be a large number of copyright violations, so these need to be dealt with quickly
Go through and tag as necessary.
Build Download Pack
Basically there have been a lot of requests for the ability to download all the builds in a given section (e.g. all great HB builds.)
- Probably a community effort (get one person to do one section etc.)
- The templates would be placed in a ZIP/RAR file most likely.
- If we wished the ZIP/RAR to be hosted here, we'd have to contact wikia and ask them to enable the upload of said file types on PvX (Possibly restrict to admin only...)
- In the event wikia can't/won't allow us to upload ZIP/RARs we need to find somewhere that can reliably host it.
- These "packs" will probably need uploading every so often (once every month/2 months?)
To be done:
In my userspace
- Essentialy "finish" the guide
- Finish the area sections up to about area 10?
- When done in userspace, move to the "Guide" namespace.
- Finish the rest of it off with community assistance.