K, well, this sandbox is getting pretty crowded, so I think I'll probably have to clean it up or delete some stuff soon. But for now, I'll add another leet Warrior bar I might have to publish as a real build. Too bad it's also nonstandard and probably inferior to the build most people use. But it's still a pretty good build regardless. ^_^
some un-named build
<pvxbig>[build prof=w/e axe=12+1+1 airmagic=9 strength=9+1][eviscerate][executioner's strike][disrupting chop][rush][frenzy][conjure lightning][bull's strike][resurrection signet][/build] [build prof=w/rt hammer=12+1+1 strength=12+1][devastating hammer][flail][crushing blow][hammer bash][rush][enraging charge][bull's strike][death pact signet][/build] [build prof=me/mo smite=12 inspiration=10+1+1 fastcasting=8+1 healing=2][signet of judgment][bane signet][signet of rage][signet of humility][mirror of disenchantment][strength of honor][mantra of inscriptions][resurrection chant][/build] [build prof=n/me death=10+1 curses=9+1 soulreaping=11+1+1 domination=4][foul feast][plague signet][rend enchantments][enfeebling blood][rotting flesh][putrid explosion][hex breaker][resurrection signet][/build] [build prof=r/mo expertise=12+1+1 marksmanship=9+1 wilderness=9+1 protection=3][poison arrow][savage shot][distracting shot][mending touch][barbed arrows][troll unguent][natural stride][pin down][/build] [build prof=mo/e prot=12+1+1 divinefavor=12+1][aura of stability][reversal of fortune][dismiss condition][holy veil][glyph of lesser energy][protective spirit][shield of deflection][aegis][/build] [build prof=mo/e heal=11+1+1 protection=11+1 divinefavor=8+1][word of healing][patient spirit][dismiss condition][holy veil][glyph of lesser energy][spirit bond][guardian][aegis][/build] [build prof=rt/a channeling=12+1+1 restoration=12+1 spawning=3][soothing memories][wielder's boon][weapon of warding][caretaker's charge][splinter weapon][protective was Kaolai][recuperation][dash][/build] </pvxbig>
Patient RC monk
This monk uses patient spirit to fill the role normally done by gift of health. This allows it to run other healing skills, like cure hex, as well as giving it a viable self-heal.
attributes and skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/any prot=12+1+1 healing=10+1 divinefavor=8+1][Patient Spirit][rof][restore condition][cure hex][guardian][spirit bond][optional][optional][/build] </pvxbig>
Attributes and skills
- Defensive sets
- Caster sets, including 40/40 heal and "Aegis Staff" when applicable.
- High energy set
- Catch spikes with SB and/or Guardian
- Mitigate pressure with Guardian
- Red Bar with patient spirit when needed
- Also note that patient spirit can be used to cover sb during a spike, helping ensure that sb isn't shattered.
- For your optional slots, consider:
- Mending Touch
- Balanced Stance
- Aura of Stability
- Shield of Absorption
- Shielding Hands
- Glyph of Lesser Energy
- Holy Veil for Cure hex.
Having a way to heal itself, it is possible to split from the woh monk and support itself fairly well, or fare decently in an arena setting. It will not be as strong as a woh monk template at this, but it still makes your RC more flexible.
Iron Palm Warrior
This warrior uses iron palm in a similar fashion to a shock axe. It can't be spammed in as quick succession as shock, but due to it not causing exhaustion, it can be spammed fairly freely. The biggest catch is how conditional it is. It is best suited for specific team builds that feature lots of hexes or conditions, or for places such as an RA setting, where the lack of external conditional removal can allow you to quarter-break the enemy monk after a bull's strike using the deep wound from eviscerate. The biggest gain from the bar is that it allows for shadow steps or dash, normally not allowed on a standard shock axe, to find a place on the bar (unless you run a really retarded ride the lightning warrior for dual exhaustion).
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warrior/assassin axe=12+1+1 str=12+1 shadowarts=3][Eviscerate][Body Blow][IRon Palm][rush][frenzy][death's charge][bull's strike][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous, Elemental, and a vamp/sundering axe of fortitude.
- Consider a spear or wand for adrenaline building at a range.
- stoneskin insignia.
- Use Frenzy a lot when possible.
- Use Rush when you can't use Frenzy.
- Use Iron Palm on people with a hex or condition on them as a snare or interrupt.
- Use Bull's Strike to prevent targets from fleeing.
- Take dark prison as an alternate shadow step. Be sure to increase deadly arts some so it can better be utilized with iron palm.
- siphon speed.
- Dash as an alternate run boost.
- Disrupting dagger, probably replacing the shadow step.
- Executioner's Strike, if you have to lower your strength spec.
- Healing Signet.
This build is most effective in a team build that already has heavy hexes, or a heavy condition overload build that features, perhaps, a tainted flesh and withering aura. Also note, while the build will work fine if you don't have any other assassin skills other than iron palm, there is very little purpose in doing so. At this point, shock probably would become far more attractive regardless of whether you have a heavy hex or condition build to provide the opportunities to use Iron Palm.
THIS BUILD IS ON SKULL CRACK!
As the title says indirectly (very indirectly), Skull Crack is pretty much the best thing since Koreans discovered how to use frenzy. This build uses it AND frenzy, so you know it's good.
Attributes and LEET skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=warrior sword=12+1+1 str=12+1][sever][gash][sun and moon slash][rush][frenzy][skull crack][bull's strike][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Stoneskin Insignia.
- Vampiric, Zealous and Elemental swords of fortitude
- Sentinels or Health Armor are usually fine--this build doesn't use much energy.
- Stoneskin Insignia. Seriously, run two of them just to be sure you have one if you have to. If you want wussy two second KDs, run a thumper.
- Spike and pressure with sever, gash, and sun and moon slash, just like you would with a real warrior!
- Frenzy a lot.
- Rush when you can't frenzy a lot.
- Use Bull's strike.
- Quarter-break the enemy monk's rofs after bull's strike for epic lulz.
- Skull crack can also double as the most retardedly expensive prot strike you've ever seen in your life. But, hey... following sun and moon slash with this skill is pretty fun.
- Also, don't be afraid to use skull crap to interrupt non-spell stuff, like ressigs, healsigs, troll unguent, Devastating Hammer, Shadowsong, Horns of the Ox, or your caller by yelling on vent "SKULL CRACK ON YOUR RETURN, BITCH! DIE, DIE, DIE!"
- Run a Cripslash warrior with an energy interrupt that isn't terrible, like disarm or even savage slash.
- If you can drop the ressig, you can take an additional interrupt (the aforementioned ones), or shock.
- Enraging Charge, either for rush or for the ressig
- Dash instead of Rush.
- Pious haste if you hate getting prots like guardian, prot spirit, spirit bond, shield of absorption, or aura of stability. It is useful for removing bonds and healing breeze though, meaning it's pretty nice for RA.
- Final Thrust if you like draining your 9 adren interrupt. Be sure to take an energy based cancel stance if you do this. Or go the easier route and not take final thrust.
- Deathpact Signet. OR Flesh Of My Flesh, if you for some reason feel like killing your teammate a second time.
Only those who have mastered the force, or know how to quarter-break, need bother with this build.
pT/jT signet build
<pvxbig> [build prof=warrior/ele axe=12+1+1 str=12+1][Eviscerate][Body Blow][shock][rush][frenzy][disrupting chop][bull's strike][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Death Pact Eviscerate Warrior
<pvxbig> [build prof=warrior/rit axe=12+1+1 tactics=8+1 str=10+1][Eviscerate][Executioner's strike][Disrupting Chop][rush][frenzy]["Shields Up!"][bull's strike][Death pact signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Disrupting chop or shield's up may be replaced with distracting strike and/or For Great Justice. You can also just replace this war with a hammer warrior for more kds.
<pvxbig> [build prof=ranger/monk expertise=12+1+1 marksmanship=9+1 wilderness=9+1 protection=3][Crippling shot][Distracting shot][Savage Shot][Mending Touch][Troll unguent][natural stride][apply poison][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Remove Troll unguent (or ressig if you can spare it) for sloth hunter's shot, for added spike power. You can also go r/me for blackout and possibly arcane larceny (to take mend touch from the opposing ranger in skirmishes) for more shutdown.
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesmer/ele domination=14+1+1 fastcasting=9+1 inspiration=9+1][Diversion][Power Leak][Power Drain][Enchanter's conundrum][shatter delusions][Gole][Ward against melee][shatter enchantment][/build] </pvxbig>
If you do not feel the ward is necessary, remove it and the glyph for a resurrection signet and inspired enchantment. If you need both the ward and another res, consider changing the bar to an e-surge mesmer, which should still allow you to spike fairly well.
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesmer/monk smite=11 domination=5+1 fastcasting=7+1 inspiration=11+1+1][Signet of Judgment][bane signet][Signet of distraction][mirror of disenchantment][strength of honor][mantra of inscriptions][signet of humility][resurrection signet][/build] </pvxbig>
Artificer insignia, with your usual sets.
Drop the ressig for signet of rage, purge signet, leech signet, smite hex, or smite condition. This should only be done if
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/war][gift of health][Reversal of Fortune][Restore Condition][Holy Veil][Guardian][Spirit Bond][Balanced Stance][Aegis][/build] </pvxbig>
Stability or divine healing for gift. Glyph for Balanced Stance.
<pvxbig> [build prof=Monk/ele][WoH][Rof][Dismiss condition][Cure Hex][Gole][Prot spirit][Infuse Health][Aegis][/build] </pvxbig>
Drop glyph for balanced stance. Drop infuse for guardian or aura of stability. Drop Cure Hex for Holy Veil.
<pvxbig> [build prof=rit/dervish][Weapon of Remedy][Weapon of Warding][Wielder's Boon][Protective was kaolai][splinter weapon][ancestors' rage][life][Pious Haste][/build] </pvxbig>
rt/a for dash + dark escape. Drop life if this is the case. You can also drop life for weapon of shadow or warmonger's weapon.