This build seeks to combine Hamstorm, an old favorite, with the SoLS+Soul Reaping meta, but using the powerful skill MoP instead of the longer-recharging Firestorm. Throw in some minions and Hundred Blades for moar MoP triggers, add "Save Yourselves!" for incredible party support, and you have a recipe for instant, epic win.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Warrior Swordsmanship=9 SoulReaping=9+1 Curses=9+1+1 DeathMagic=9+3][Hundred Blades][Hamstring][Mark of Pain][Animate Bone Minions][Frenzy]["For Great Justice!"]["Save Yourselves!"][Signet of Lost Souls][/build] </pvxbig>
- Flurry instead of Frenzy. (Means less adrenaline gain from damage, so less SY, but your sword does less damage so MoP lasts longer and can do moar AoE)
- Preferably max, but since healers will be able to focus on you alone thanks to SY, non-max will do.
- Any sword and shield.
- Maintain "For Great Justice!" and spam SY.
- Maintain Frenzy at all times.
- Use Signet of Lost Souls to regain energy.
- Create minions with Animate Bone Minions--this will greatly increase the damage from MoP, as well as taking hits meant for your party.
- Cast Mark of Pain on your target, then cripple with Hamstring.
- Spam Hundred Blades for the awesomest Hamstorm ev4r!
- Lack of corpses.