Many people believe that because they get 10 consecutive wins in RA with a certain build that it is good. This is not true. Often, you get consecutive wins because your team is good, not you. Therefore, I have made the following procedure for testing whether a RA build works well in RA.
- Enter RA with your build.
- See whether you win or lose.
- Record winning/losing.
- If you won, go back to RA.
- Repeat 10 times.
- Follow this table-like thing:
- 10 wins: You lucky bastard.
- 8-9 wins: Very good build.
- 7 wins: Good build.
- 5-6 wins: Redo. Randomness controls this area.
- 1-4 wins: Bad build.
- 0 wins: You have to try to be this bad.
- You may want to use more trials for more accurate results.
- The goodness ratio is 13 wins:7 losses.